Booklyndee

great idea to try and out one of the more valuable posters on an anonymous message board.

In order for me to consider any poster "valuable", he can't be anonymous. Otherwise, how would I know that he knows anything? And, having other anonymous posters vouch for him is just running in the same circle.

OTOH, I take everything posted here as rumor, regardless of who posted it. That's just me. Others see it differently.

Advertisement
great idea to try and out one of the more valuable posters on an anonymous message board.

This is what happens to people on these boards.

Even after the third time this guy burns the board (BigConch, and now Brooklyndee) - there are still folks who'll cape up and go full cuck to defend the troll.

I just don't understand.

Advertisement
Jeff Popovich. Or Susan Deengan Miller. Butch recruited her as a nose tackle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's super sleuth about it? It is beyond obvious who dude man is. Surprised nobody put one and one together sooner.
He said he played here during a time period when Leon didn't and also said he's not Leon.

Where did he say that?

Here.

I missed it. Hook me up with a link or something?

I'll play pivot tomorrow at mat drills.

I'm way too lazy to do that sort of thing.

Advertisement
He said he played here during a time period when Leon didn't and also said he's not Leon.

Where did he say that?

Here.

All good

I'm calling dibs on left anchor tomorrow then.

What's super sleuth about it? It is beyond obvious who dude man is. Surprised nobody put one and one together sooner.

Where did he say that?

Here.

I saw that on the west end zone or here cuz I asked

All good

I'm calling dibs on left anchor tomorrow then.

I'll be there at 5:30 am sharp.

Leon never played for Butch either, and Dee has always talked about playing for Butch at UM.

Advertisement
Back