Booklyndee

IMy amused by your level of commitment. Can't say your not dedicated. If you'd start getting with our recruits & instilling this in them maybe both our batting averages as you say would go up & you'd have far less to cry about our coaching staff for. Either way bless bruh. More to life than arguing with you for no reason or benefit

You always get rustled when someone points out your abysmal batting average.

Relax youngin'. Take the L's and keep diggin.

I don't get rustled in general. It's why I get paid what I do. Anyways I simply find it sad that this is what people resort to who all supposed to be here for the same purpose. Past that you can have this if it means that much to you. It's one thing for people to disagree it's another thing entirely to try & promote misery based upon a conclusion separate from yours. I'm sorry things don't always work out the exact way they originally started. But you want certainty the only way to get it is death. Anything else changes exponentially bruh

Exactly so just take the L when it happens and crow like a morning rooster when you get the W.

You act like you are new to this whole internet message board thing so I understand. Give it some time and you will see how the internet works.

By all means keep dishing. Just stop getting rustled when you take an L and someone points it out. That's the way the forumboards schit works.

I gave you kudos on the Jenkins call BTW. Ease up on the salt cuz it's bad for the blood pressure cuz

You can't never say I try & take credit for nothing like that. I don't care good or bad for attention. I simply say what I know. Regardless people will take things any way they choose. If wrong is what you want me to be than sure. Always helps to remember not much to this world is black & white. It's grey

I don't want you to be wrong. I want you to come on here with the fvckin heat like the Iron Shiek! But I'm still gonna point out when you whiff. Just like I expect to get some schit when I miss.

I'll give you a bump in your percentage for your last statement. It's accurate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back