Bookie

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
So the boy has decided to decommit. Will make it official within several weeks at worst. For those of you obsessed with the idea of him this should be amusing. He wants to come here and he's trying to talk rumph & richt into offering him. Seriously can't see it happen knowing all the nonsense he's been involved in. He'll end up at either floriduh or clemson in all likelihood.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the boy has decided to decommit. Will make it official within several weeks at worst. For those of you obsessed with the idea of him this should be amusing. He wants to come here and he's trying to talk rumph & richt into offering him. Seriously can't see it happen knowing all the nonsense he's been involved in. He'll end up at either floriduh or clemson in all likelihood.

I think we should take him

I have to agree with Dee, dude is not coming here. Seems like the kid is front running show off type. Not saying he's a bad kid or anything. Just that he probably wants to go some where people are going to kiss his *** and tell him he is the best player in the world.

Advertisement
I have to agree with Dee, dude is not coming here. Seems like the kid is front running show off type. Not saying he's a bad kid or anything. Just that he probably wants to go some where people are going to kiss his *** and tell him he is the best player in the world.

Nah. His thing is up until this second where he attends has always been about who gives him the most. We ain't giving him nada and honestly I would worry about B with bookie being at the same school as him for college. Especially Miami. Bookie is a good teammate and a pretty good db but him as an individual and his mindset will bring us issues. But his interest in us is very much legit. It's a matter of our interest in him & the staff knows his mindset previously.

I think we should take him

It's just not that simple bruh. Even if we decide to then we have to hope his issues with Nebraska don't come back to bite us. Same way with a few of our current commits too though so who knows. I know rumph previously wasn't about them games.

If we get Tyson Campbell I don't see any chance we get him. And I think its very likely we get Campbell.

But If we miss on Campbell, I could see us willing to sign him.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Nah. His thing is up until this second where he attends has always been about who gives him the most. We ain't giving him nada and honestly I would worry about B with bookie being at the same school as him for college. Especially Miami. Bookie is a good teammate and a pretty good db but him as an individual and his mindset will bring us issues. But his interest in us is very much legit. It's a matter of our interest in him & the staff knows his mindset previously.

If we did offer bookie would B start feeling uncomfortable with us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody saying we should take this kid must love NCAA investigations.

Yall are absolutely crazy, this kid nothing but bad news.

Advertisement
Back