Bomani

ben

Senior
Premium
On DLHQ:

"Now David Cutcliffe on a conference call on Sunday said that they should consider overturning this, because nothing really changed. They should have a mechanism in place to overturn the outcome. Does anything sound more Duke to you than losing a game and then the next day saying, 'We need to have a way to overturn this'?"

Advertisement
Cutcliffe has become my most hated HC. Congrats Nick Saban and Urban Meyer, at least you fckers aren't constant whiners like Cutcliffe.

I honestly hope somebody brings this up to a Miami fan with a little clout. '88 and '02 Duke. STFU.

If there were ever a school that was the poster child for getting f'd and not having anything done about it, it's UM. Should be 7 time national champs

Duke can claim excellence with their National Championship Basketball Trophy's but has absolutely no chance in football...Bet Kentucky Basketball Fans loved this one...

Advertisement
What these brain surgeons forget is that games are not really decided on the last play. Let's review every play after every game, punch them into a computer and spit out the winner.

During the game Duke had a video on the big screen that showed their legendary coaches with K and his 5 titles and then showed Cutcliffe and said he got Duke its first 10 win season ever.

I just started laughing out loud and hard so every Duke fan in my section could hear me.

No Miami fan should give a shiat about Cutcliffe or Duke their football program is really comical at best.

Cutcliffe has become my most hated HC. Congrats Nick Saban and Urban Meyer, at least you fckers aren't constant whiners like Cutcliffe.

We need to be curb stomp them bad next year.
I guess last year the rain was rather conspiratorial.
A big ****** that Cutclit.

Advertisement
You know, I usually don't give a **** about the "they hate us" stuff. Just win games. But I confess to enjoying the hysteria. I really, really hope there's a coastal tie with Duke, and we go to the game because of the head to head tiebreak. Please, God.

Whoever the next coach is, better run up the score on these clowns come next year.

I think Cutcliffe knew this was Duke's last chance at the Coastal. Once the U gets their new coach in place, we will roll Duke for the remainder of his tenure, which probably won't be too long considering his age.

Advertisement
Bomani has been riding for the U ever since he moved to Miami, hanging around LeBatard mustve converted him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back