Bogle

Advertisement
He's ok. He isnt a make or break in a class...and he definately isnt an instant starter anywhere he goes. Harvey is bigger and more athletic than he is.
I agree with both of yall, he wont make or break us but brock is right u take him. He fits what we do

Advertisement
Translation: He's still open to getting a bigger bag from a different $EC team

Dude is dirty so he won't be at the U

Im not gone say he dirty, Honestly it seems like he committed to Bama on live t.v. thinking that's gone get em that bag, but in Feb, sign with Miami where he really wants to be, he's not even the Bama type. Plus how they got punished in the Championship game, lol, wasnt even close!

LOL so they'd drop a bag on a greyshirt???
My honest opinion is that he was their (Baga) Plan C. Never paid him any mind until almost the very end and on purpose. I think they went after him just so we couldn't get him and they were grey shirting him to boot; while he'd probably start here arguably.
Sabag playing jedi mind tricks on CMR and Panda.

Advertisement
My honest opinion is that he was their (Baga) Plan C. Never paid him any mind until almost the very end and on purpose. I think they went after him just so we couldn't get him and they were grey shirting him to boot; while he'd probably start here arguably.
Sabag playing jedi mind tricks on CMR and Panda.

Agreed definitely not getting a bag

This is a dang joke if this kid goes to Tennessee, when was the last time they put a great pass rusher in the league and won more than like 8 games? I don't care if we went 7-6 last year, there is no reason a 4-3 SoFlo DE should ever go to dang Tennessee over Miami. I would rather him stick with Bama if that's the case. If your going to sell out than do it big.

Its True, everybody doesnt get bags, part of the reason is because they try to stay away from the players that show strongs signs of looking for money, they cant be trusted. Might bring to much heat on the whole operation. I wouldnt be surprised if bogle still ends up at Miami tho, hustlin hustlin!

At this point, these kids families are irresponsible for not letting these kids know how unique a opportunity it is to put on for THE U and not reminding them that helmet represents something that college football has always been scared of.

Advertisement
I agree with both of yall, he wont make or break us but brock is right u take him. He fits what we do
Issue I have with him is his maturity level. I can see this dude being an instant cancer when he doesn’t get his way and isn’t playing right away. This kid has a ton of growing up to do!

Issue I have with him is his maturity level. I can see this dude being an instant cancer when he doesn’t get his way and isn’t playing right away. This kid has a ton of growing up to do!
We have guys currently on the team like that, i get it but take a chance

Advertisement
I hope Rique’s girlfriend starts starring in some of N’Kosi’s film projects while Rique is off playing for a stadium full of folks who emphasize the “er.”
Emphasize the "er". Maaan, I don't know why but I can't stop laughing at that.

At this point, these kids families are irresponsible for not letting these kids know how unique a opportunity it is to put on for THE U and not reminding them that helmet represents something that college football has always been scared of.
This sums up what is wrong with our fans. While that sounds great and all, the reality is nobody in the nation has been afraid of Miami for a single day for as long as kids like bogle have been old enough to watch football.

Advertisement
Back