Bogle

Advertisement
This sums up what is wrong with our fans. While that sounds great and all, the reality is nobody in the nation has been afraid of Miami for a single day for as long as kids like bogle have been old enough to watch football.
you say that for now, it's always been the case. the main catalyst of college football not being "scared" of us mainly part to recruiting. the elite teams are literally sleeping in South Florida taking our kids last decade plus. back in the day we made our presence known that you are battling us to the last second for them and we overlook the kids that wanna be apart of it (i.e. Bridgewater, devote freeman)..now we just lay down like
nothing happened.

you say that for now, it's always been the case. the main catalyst of college football not being "scared" of us mainly part to recruiting. the elite teams are literally sleeping in South Florida taking our kids last decade plus. back in the day we made our presence known that you are battling us to the last second for them and we overlook the kids that wanna be apart of it (i.e. Bridgewater, devote freeman)..now we just lay down like
nothing happened.
Of course it has not always been the case. Because in the eras you are referencing, we were dominating on the field. The whole concept of selling The U as a brand and as an aura to be feared has been dead for over a decade now. HS aged kids have zero connotation with Miami and winning whatsoever. Their dads and uncles tell them how great we once were, and then they watch with their own eyes as we get beat by teams the likes of duke, bc, uva, pitt, etc, and then get absolutely annihilated when we face bigtime teams like clemson. Until we show them what a winning Miami team looms like, those tales from old family members aren't going to mean a **** thing in recruiting races vs the current powers.

Im not saying this is a good thing, of course. It sucks. But its the cold hard truth.

the brand has always been strong.. do we need to win to get the guys we really want? yes. the problem as i refrenced is that the kids that want to come to the U and really represent we passover, dont recruit like it's nothing.. you honestly think hypothetically if the kids that wanna go there if we recruit them and commit to us really was gon let pitt uva beat them if we had a whole roster of true canes? let's be serious bro.15 years plus but somehow we were still nabbing top 5 to 25 classes in those spans. that's excuses..once we evaluate do our do diligence and gets our GUYS, it comes down to coaching and development and well be fine

He wants to play in the SEC. It's been known for months. If it's not Bama, it'll be Tennessee. Bottom line, he's not signing with Miami. Let this thread die.

Funny he said he wants to play with the best and wants to go to a team that just got teabagged by an ACC team

Advertisement
the brand has always been strong.. do we need to win to get the guys we really want? yes. the problem as i refrenced is that the kids that want to come to the U and really represent we passover, dont recruit like it's nothing.. you honestly think hypothetically if the kids that wanna go there if we recruit them and commit to us really was gon let pitt uva beat them if we had a whole roster of true canes? let's be serious bro.15 years plus but somehow we were still nabbing top 5 to 25 classes in those spans. that's excuses..once we evaluate do our do diligence and gets our GUYS, it comes down to coaching and development and well be fine
Agree 100% with your points. I'd much rather have kids that want to be Canes than 5-star divas that don't.

Advertisement
https://mobile.twitter.com/khris_a1?lang=en

For a guy that cant stay off social media I find it odd that he didnt mention Bama commit or have Bama on his account. Only committed to the Poly bowl. Probably reading too much into it.
I noticed that too when I unfollowed him the other day. I still find it hard to believe that we were the bronze medal here? Rocky's Top???

Looks like Bama making sure they hold on to Bogle:

Running backs coach Joe Pannunzio and defensive coordinator Tosh Lupoi are expected in South Florida to see 4-star Jack linebacker pledge Khris Bogle. The Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) Cardinal Gibbons product committed to the Tide last Saturday over Miami, Tennessee and Florida. He is unable to sign until Feb. 6, and with one official visit remaining that could potentially be used to Florida, Bogle will be one to watch. After announcing his decision, Bogle did say he was shutting things down for what it's worth. Nick Saban already used his in-home visit with Bogle in December, so he will only be able to host assistant coaches for the weeks leading up to National Signing Day.

Advertisement
Kid was better off waiting till signing day. If I was Saban I would say either you are 100% committed to us as in no visits and no contact with other schools or we are dropping your ***.

Advertisement
Kid was better off waiting till signing day. If I was Saban I would say either you are 100% committed to us as in no visits and no contact with other schools or we are dropping your ***.

he did it to jarez parks on signing day. "oh, you want to play games? enjoy the greyshirt."

Wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up at Miami in the end. He’s handled his recruiting pretty poorly.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up at Miami in the end. He’s handled his recruiting pretty poorly.

Kid is going to be an epic fail. Its been said ad naseum but any douche that treats their recruiting like a reality TV show is more interested in the fame than the work. Hope to see him, Stevenson, and blow-Jobe working at Yeehaw Junction in the near future.

Advertisement
Back