Bogle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ive never seen a board so concerned about a 6'3 210 pd DE. Sh8T CRAZY....
Kid is willing to greyshirt at bama just to ride the wave...forget bout it...didnt care much for him as he isnt an immediate play for us at de or @ bama.
We have Bogle already committed in Jah Harvey

Advertisement
Why are we talking about him? The chances of him backing out on Bama and signing here are 0%-0.84%.
So you're telling me there's a chance? In a Jim Carrie voice from the movie Dumb & Dumber.
Joke! These kids flip like light switches.

Well, after that performance....not sure Saban doesn’t clean house on that coaching staff.

if he hasn’t signed you go after him. Really wish there was someone in play just as good.

Wouldn’t be suprised if Bama ups the price for Bogle. With Miller injury Bama didn’t have any of their usual twitchy types off the edge

Advertisement
Wouldn’t be suprised if Bama ups the price for Bogle. With Miller injury Bama didn’t have any of their usual twitchy types off the edge
He’ll be a olb at bama . I haven’t seen a true speed de in bama in a long time

Saw on TOS that Tennessee really going hard for Bogle right now. He was not told about possible gray shirt- told “there was room for him”. Poster has connects in Tennessee. Bet anything he flips there before he would go to Miami.

Saw on TOS that Tennessee really going hard for Bogle right now. He was not told about possible gray shirt- told “there was room for him”. Poster has connects in Tennessee. Bet anything he flips there before he would go to Miami.

On the Cover 3 Podcast (from 247sports) they were saying that Bogle was really torn about his choice during the All American Game. During that morning he was telling that he was going to Tennessee, then he changed for Bama but I am sure of one thing: bought by S$C.

Advertisement
On the Cover 3 Podcast (from 247sports) they were saying that Bogle was really torn about his choice during the All American Game. During that morning he was telling that he was going to Tennessee, then he changed for Bama but I am sure of one thing: bought by S$C.
So he's not actually interested in Miami after all? Wow.

Advertisement
Back