Bogle

Advertisement
Advertisement
At DE on 3rd no doubt. Bogle could easily be 235lbs come September.
He’s built like a Greek God for DE. Stop being naive. The dude has 5 star physical traits. Mental is the worry according to his coaches.
Yeah dudes Frame is elite like Roseau but except the fact he’s not 6 7

Advertisement
R there legit rumors of him coming here? Why is this thread alive I thought all this was over after he announced
He didn't sign anything. Just said he was going there. He never changed his Twitter after sort of declaring, at least as of last Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm not doubting you that he would have made a good LB, but his "future" was obv decent as a RB? He got drafted 2nd round and spent 8 seasons in the league as a RB/FB
Was it that long in the league? I remember a short stint with Redskins. I know that the coaching staff wanted him at LB.

Advertisement
You want to pass on a guy that has more potential than any DE on the roster? Ok đź‘Ś

Yes because he seems really small to me and not real explosive and seems to be a major diva that seeks attention above all else.

Might be wrong but time will tell. Just my evaluation of him as a prospect.

Yes because he seems really small to me and not real explosive and seems to be a major diva that seeks attention above all else.

Might be wrong but time will tell. Just my evaluation of him as a prospect.
He’s not really small, don’t know where people get that from

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back