Bogle

Issue I have with him is his maturity level. I can see this dude being an instant cancer when he doesn’t get his way and isn’t playing right away. This kid has a ton of growing up to do!
I don't think he's a cancer. This kid strikes me as a follower from what I've seen. Put him on a team with good leadership from the players, and his talent will come out. Put him with a bunch of ****heads, and he'll follow along.

Advertisement
Honestly, we really don’t NEED him. What we NEED is a graduate transfer that is ready to play and contribute next year. He won’t bring any value to any team at his weight and strength level. Plenty of DE’s next year, who aren’t head cases too!

Nah we need Bogle, don't get that twisted as well. Kid is annoying as ****, but he is needed badly. DE/QB the #1 needs on this team.

Advertisement
Don't know what that means. Please explain.

Whatever it is, serves him right.
The N word. When used among friends it is ended with an A sound. When used by a racist in Alabama they go out of their way to enunciate the ER on the end of the word.

There is a reason why heavily recruited kids that end up coming here almost always end up in the league for a long time. Its the mentality.
I posted during ryques recruitment that anyone that sought after has to be mentally strong with strong convictions and character to say no to so much and end up putting on for the U.
Those bama recruits I imagine walk around all these camp circuits with the swag and attention that comes with being committed to that school. They probably have their own little click like that 7on7 team that had Jeudy and tua on it. Bogle probably saw that and they got on his ear and he pulled the trigger. Kids re impressionable but leaders and character guys don’t fall for that very easily.

I don't think he's a cancer. This kid strikes me as a follower from what I've seen. Put him on a team with good leadership from the players, and his talent will come out. Put him with a bunch of ****heads, and he'll follow along.

He's not a cancer. He's just not that smart. Bogle would immediately be in the 2 deep here. I'll bet he starts on 3rd downs by mid season.

so interesting ,,,, Bogle posted late last night on his instagram account:

"Laast 2 Days in Broward. HMU if you trynna hang before I leave"

Whats up with this? graduating early? I thought you couldn't graduate early at CG

Is he moving????????
Polynesian bowl, not enrolling early

Last edited:
Advertisement
F*** that TRADER Boggle!! We don’t need him!

MANNY Doesn’t forget s*** like that.

Jeff Thomas, too. GTFO of here bro. TRADERS to the 305/954.
I take this all back, Bros!!! We back!!!!!

Manny was a TRADER but he cane back and now he’s tha GAWD —— El PADRINO!!!

Now, El Padrino wants to bring JT4 , back, DALE!!! Fiesta in the 305!!

Now, esa marica Boggle, get on board, Bro!

Advertisement
I take this all back, Bros!!! We back!!!!!

Manny was a TRADER but he cane back and now he’s tha GAWD —— El PADRINO!!!

Now, El Padrino wants to bring JT4 , back, DALE!!! Fiesta in the 305!!

Now, esa marica Boggle, get on board, Bro!

lol!!!

Advertisement
At DE on 3rd no doubt. Bogle could easily be 235lbs come September.
He’s built like a Greek God for DE. Stop being naive. The dude has 5 star physical traits. Mental is the worry according to his coaches.

Mrs Bogle. Your avatar/pic won't play well in Alabama.

Advertisement
Back