Bogle vs Stevenson

Advertisement
funny as **** every year they fall for this

They let their hope and optimism get the best of their critical thinking skills. They ignore the fact that if a big time recruit really wants to come here they generally commit early. The may flirt but most stay committed(think hall frierson). Big time sofla recruits and their handlers who know how to play the recruiting game are all about building that "suspense." So they can announce to Florida that they have "arrived' and are moving on to the big time. The idealist in me will always say Miami, but the realist in me says he's Georgia's on sat. I will take the L if i am wrong.

Advertisement
No matter what this is UM, we'll be alright with or without them on defense, im not worried about stevenson, my only concern is the development of gurvan hall, amari carter, Blades, ivey, bethel and frierson. The rest coming in will be freshmeat! Be it stevenson, dent or elam. We already know bandy got one spot on lock!
Until Carter gets hurt or needs a breather then we got Knowles as backup. Good luck with that. We need depth like a mothafker.

Tyson looking terrible this year with Mel Tucker leaving gives me a little bit of help
One bad year dont mean anything remember last year Derwin James and dude looking like defensive rookie of the year. U have to factor in ability/intangibles and the front 7 playing in front of u which helps alot.

Advertisement
Until Carter gets hurt or needs a breather then we got Knowles as backup. Good luck with that. We need depth like a mothafker.

Let's not forget we already got keontra smith in the fold, and maybe matt emerson on deck to as well! And we got guys from last years class that could possibly go back their, going to be real interesting and this is why keeping coach rumph was key, guys definitely develop under him!

One bad year dont mean anything remember last year Derwin James and dude looking like defensive rookie of the year. U have to factor in ability/intangibles and the front 7 playing in front of u which helps alot.

derwin looked like a stud before last year tho.

Advertisement
Y’all really believe that Ivins report? How are you going to commit somewhere you didn’t even OV?

I believe you're wrong...early enrollees do not have to sign in December, they can enroll early and sign in February like they used to before there ever was an early signing period
Yes you're right. I had been corrected in another post. It is optional for an early enrollee to sign in December. They would have to fill out financial aid at whichever schools they're considering in advance of their NLoI.

I feel you , it's all about uncle mo ...Need that video after the announcements tomorrow

Advertisement
Y’all really believe that Ivins report? How are you going to commit somewhere you didn’t even OV?
The safety for FSU did it last year. Top 50 player. Reached out to simple willie. Committed right after. From Cali. It happens.

Advertisement
Back