Bogle vs Stevenson

There are plenty of cases about us trending for a player and then get snubbed at the goal line, so since he will sign in February I'd wait to call Bogle to Miami a done deal.

I'll go back to see those crystal balls two days before NSD.

Just saying that he is going to commit to Miami tomorrow. Maybe that changes come actual signing day, but tomorrow we are going to get a commitment from him on live TV.

Advertisement
There are plenty of cases about us trending for a player and then get snubbed at the goal line, so since he will sign in February I'd wait to call Bogle to Miami a done deal.

I'll go back to see those crystal balls two days before NSD.
Yup all depends on if bama put the full court press to change his mind, other then that we are the "I'll settle for that school" choice

Advertisement
Hes probably telling both schools hes coming or they are still recruiting him hard and showing him love/attention. But all reports mostly have him going to UGA and with our closing capabilities I would be surprised he verbals here when he announces. and on top of that UGA making offers kids cant refuse, if it were Miami and UCF in the top 2 I would pick UM.........UGA recent track record says they have started to bag. SO this one is all but over folks

This is why I'm slightly disappointed in Banda and Rumph being retained. Felt we could've gotten better recruiters.

I think you are incorrect. I believe Stevenson is an early enrollee. Early enrollees had to sign in December.

I believe you're wrong...early enrollees do not have to sign in December, they can enroll early and sign in February like they used to before there ever was an early signing period

Did you just see who he started following on Twitter? Can't be coincidence!

Advertisement
Canes fans, please stop worrying about who we need to get rather being happy with the kids who wants to be at the U! Our problem over the past several years has been coaching period. For example, under Shannon we had a bad run of OCs. As for Golden, defensive coaches were nonexistent. CMR and entire offensive staff had no energy and schemes. By the way, look at the two teams playing Monday! DL and OL have depth and they dominate. I rather load up with the big guys and skill positions come dime a dozen. IMO

Advertisement
No matter what this is UM, we'll be alright with or without them on defense, im not worried about stevenson, my only concern is the development of gurvan hall, amari carter, Blades, ivey, bethel and frierson. The rest coming in will be freshmeat! Be it stevenson, dent or elam. We already know bandy got one spot on lock!

Advertisement
Expect nothing. If we get one or both, you will be pleasantly surprised. If we get none, you were right to begin with. Win/win.

Bogle is coming. The Crystal Balls have been trending hard toward Miami since the early signing period, and Alabama's best insiders also believe it's Miami.

And when Alabama goes back-to-back on Monday those CBs will change

Advertisement
Back