Bogle vs Stevenson

jamiecane

Freshman
Premium
Did you notice when Stevenson puts something on Twitter, all the coaches like it. Bogle posted on Twitter thanking all the schools for recruiting him, no Miami defensive coach has liked it yet. Mean nothing? Maybe, just pointing something out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No they don’t, before they even had the early signing period just a few years ago they didn’t have to sign in December
You are correct. They can sign in December, but don't have to.

Per the NCAA Enrollment pdf:

CAN A HIGH SCHOOL EARLY GRADUATE ENROLLING MIDYEAR SIGN DURING THE EARLY SIGNING PERIOD?
o High school PSAs are permitted to sign an NLI in December and enroll at the signing institution midyear
(e.g., upcoming January).
o The PSA will sign a 2019-20 NLI with 2019-20 athletics aid. The institution is permitted to add spring 2019
athletics aid (multiyear aid agreement).

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree with you, but why would the staff keep kissing his *** and liking his tweets. They have to know he isn’t coming if the tea leaves say all Georgia

If he hasn't signed anything, they are still recruiting him. I'd be ****ed if they weren't.

Bogle is coming. The Crystal Balls have been trending hard toward Miami since the early signing period, and Alabama's best insiders also believe it's Miami.

There are plenty of cases about us trending for a player and then get snubbed at the goal line, so since he will sign in February I'd wait to call Bogle to Miami a done deal.

I'll go back to see those crystal balls two days before NSD.

I agree with you, but why would the staff keep kissing his *** and liking his tweets. They have to know he isn’t coming if the tea leaves say all Georgia
Hes probably telling both schools hes coming or they are still recruiting him hard and showing him love/attention. But all reports mostly have him going to UGA and with our closing capabilities I would be surprised he verbals here when he announces. and on top of that UGA making offers kids cant refuse, if it were Miami and UCF in the top 2 I would pick UM.........UGA recent track record says they have started to bag. SO this one is all but over folks

Advertisement
Back