Bogle to UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would we be saying he’s overrated and will transfer if he came here?

Let’s be real
This is a big miss
Uf took summerall and Bogle
Those two could ha e really helped our depth
Are you high? you think 2 kids built like some skinny *** receivers would add to depth? And yes i think both are vastly overrated regardless if they came here or not.

Advertisement
Nah, I heard a million. Everyone we lose out on gets at least that much. Why else wouldn't they choose UM? I mean, we have the best on campus stadium and facilities, biggest crowds to play in front of every week, the most proven coaching staff, the most exciting offensive scheme, ....

You sound like you need to get laid

Advertisement
Nah, I heard a million. Everyone we lose out on gets at least that much. Why else wouldn't they choose UM? I mean, we have the best on campus stadium and facilities, biggest crowds to play in front of every week, the most proven coaching staff, the most exciting offensive scheme, ....
Preach

Advertisement
Are you high? you think 2 kids built like some skinny *** receivers would add to depth? And yes i think both are vastly overrated regardless if they came here or not.

They are both around size of Roseau when he signed here

Of course its "not a big loss"...

Some of y'all just jump through an incredible amount of hoops to justify why losing out on another local 4* player at an impact position is no big deal...meanwhile, we are on our way to another 8-4 or whatever type season.

Seek help.

Advertisement
Out of Bogle, Summerall, Isaac, Harris, Mwikuta at DE ...

Still think Harris was the best one and stung the most but there's nothing we can do in that situation

who is harris? and where did all of those kids go?

Why do we call this kid a piece of trash?
It’s not personal why you guys take it personal
We got out recruited if you want to be upset don’t hate the kid, hate the coaches who can’t close
Cause he is don't give a **** dude! it's the truth he played his recruitment like a god**** drama queen so he deserves everything he gets

Advertisement

You mean the team that is top 5 in sacks every year and has the most DEs in the pros?

I’m the guy who wrote the post about how bags aren’t everything. But Bogle got paid. Just look at the way he and his mom waffled aka negotiated and you see what happened here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back