Bogle to UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
LOL at this dude and his Family..

• Miami offered him first out of any big programs
  • Recruited him as the top DE target and one of the top targets on their 2019 board
  • Brought him on multiple visits
  • We've developed top DEs (Chad, Joe Jack, Garvin, etc.)
  • Have more DEs in the NFL than any other school
And he still doesn't pick us... LOL $$$

Advertisement
He's a top 50 kid in the country on 247 and a top 100 everywhere else. You guys need to stop acting like you know who is worth what. He's a * for not signing with Miami but he's an unbelievable talent that dominated every event and all star game he attended.

He was at one point a can't miss / must have recruit by all of the experts here. What a difference signing somewhere else can make.

Maybe at his size, he felt playing 3-4 OLB was a better choice? I mean, he wasn't going to see the field as a 210 lb defensive end.

Advertisement
Wouldn't surprise me at all. Remember when Brian Powell was going to sign here and then out of no where end it up at UF $$$$
I’m from Deerfield Beach..went to school with **brandon Powell..there was little surprise he ended up at UF..

Then is the coaches fault for getting played
Our coaches strike out more than they hit with local top recruits
That’s where the hate and vitriol should be pointed at

I'm going to focus my hate and vitriol on asshats like you.

Advertisement
I told you, bros. That guy is BASURA!!!!! Fu** Him! More hype to the game to go and kick their a$$. You have to recruit him but he’s the most hated recruit. Perfect for UF

Advertisement
im not gonna be mad over a kid who was never going to come here. i hope he had decency to at least tell manny last night. either way, hes gonna get flattened coming in at a cool 150 pounds. lets get him in august

Well, he can lose on 8/31 like the rest of the inbreds from Gainesville. After we win, I hope Nesta walks over wearing the turnover chain, takes their Chucky doll and decapitates it in front of their droopy a$$ faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back