Board of trustees info

Advertisement
Knowing Golden, the change he would make would be on the offensive side of the staff. He's always throwing them under the bus everytime the defense gets lit up.

This! Of all his bull****, this one ****es me off the most. It's like he lives in complete denial and refuses to see where the problems lie. Somebody needs to get him a plexiglass navel so he can see what's actually the problem.

If the D got only 3 and outs, they wouldnt be on the field as much. Why does the O have to worry about resting a D?

Is the D staying on the field longer so the O can rest?

i'm afraid this is how he coaches.

Why do people keep saying if dno goes the d will stay the same. If d no goes that means we can't run this crap no more and whoever golden hires lik h is OCs will most likely be calling the plays from there own scheme.We will not run that horrendous "Multiple D" again .
The argument is that this is Golden's scheme and Dorito is just his puppet, ergo Golden would just bring in another puppet to run the same scheme. I'm not 100% convinced that this is true. It very well might be Golden's scheme, but if the BOT is willing to go so far as to force Golden to fire his best friend, I don't see why they wouldn't also demand that he implement a new scheme and hire a DC with a new philosophy.

With that all said, this is a moot point as I noted above. Golden would rather get fired himself than be forced to fire his buddy.

If the decision comes from above, I can see Golden rolling with it and things getting much better. Golden is a politician first, coach second. He (and/or his wife) must know that his market value is far below his current contract price. Donna's **** (aka: Blake James) forcing Al's hand in firing dorito would surely fire a shot across the bow that Golden would receive.

Im very hopeful that this is the correct move. As Ive been saying, literally every aspect of the program is better now than it was when Golden took over with the exception of defensive on-field performance. Since Al's arrival:

* The offensive talent is better
* The defensive talent is better
* Offensive on-field performance is better
* Special teams are better
* Strength and conditioning are better

The only thing that has gotten worse since Al's arrival is defensive on-field performance. It's clear to anyone with a pulse that the relationship between Golden and his boy is at the heart of the issue.

Here's hoping that Donna's **** does the right thing after today.
Swasey not so hot either, weight doesn't = strength and conditioning.

Advertisement
Here we go!!!!

Fire Golden he gets 8+ mil.
Fire next year he gets 5+
Golden is highly respected in NFL. Plan was 5 years here then the pros.
6 wins he is safe. 5 wins really in trouble. Get blown out by FSU could also be trouble.

Golden was ready to take PSU job but 3 mil apart.
Bernie is on the board and is the go between between the players. They are split half and Half on Golden. Kelly just gave in support of him. The rock gives. Ray gives. Their voice matters. Buchanan gives zip. No voice. Said there is 700k from golden canes that are refusing to give. That is being heard.

They see this as year 2 due to NCAA crap. Defense must be top 40 for Coach D. Doesn't see getting rid of him.

Said No Butch. Too scared to touch him. Said UF may get him.

Here we go!!!!

Fire Golden he gets 8+ mil.
Fire next year he gets 5+
Golden is highly respected in NFL. Plan was 5 years here then the pros.
6 wins he is safe. 5 wins really in trouble. Get blown out by FSU could also be trouble.

Golden was ready to take PSU job but 3 mil apart.
Bernie is on the board and is the go between between the players. They are split half and Half on Golden. Kelly just gave in support of him. The rock gives. Ray gives. Their voice matters. Buchanan gives zip. No voice. Said there is 700k from golden canes that are refusing to give. That is being heard.

They see this as year 2 due to NCAA crap. Defense must be top 40 for Coach D. Doesn't see getting rid of him.

Said No Butch. Too scared to touch him. Said UF may get him.
naked-gun-facepalm.gif

Lord this thread needs to go down in history as one of the more comical . As someone else said -Sounds Legit. LMAO .

Advertisement
Back