Board of trustees info

i just hope the AD has to fire his buddy because he doesnt than he will leave with him on his own

At this point I'm a vindictive ******* - I want Golden to have to fire his best man, only for the Board/Blake to turn around and say "Actually, you can follow him out the door".

He's ruined 4 years of my (football) life, I want his life long friendship to be ruined too. Fair is fair.

To be honest this program is in way better shape now than when Golden took over. He hasn't ruined anything. If he were to fire Dorito (unlikely) and hire someone that ran an attacking 4-3 we would be just fine going forward. Me thinks Kehoe needs to go today though! If our OL played better the defense wouldn't be on the field so **** much.

Advertisement
13912426081049591562.GIF

BTW, my sisters next door neighbors ex-wifes cousins boyfriend works in DC, his next door neighbors sister's brother-in-law works at the IRS. So just in case anyone needs tax assistance....I got you

Board of trustees isn't a single person.

they may not collectively think Golden needs to get got.

also, if they cared so much, where were they last year?

Advertisement
i just hope the AD has to fire his buddy because he doesnt than he will leave with him on his own

At this point I'm a vindictive ******* - I want Golden to have to fire his best man, only for the Board/Blake to turn around and say "Actually, you can follow him out the door".

He's ruined 4 years of my (football) life, I want his life long friendship to be ruined too. Fair is fair.

To be honest this program is in way better shape now than when Golden took over. He hasn't ruined anything. If he were to fire Dorito (unlikely) and hire someone that ran an attacking 4-3 we would be just fine going forward. Me thinks Kehoe needs to go today though! If our OL played better the defense wouldn't be on the field so **** much.
If our defense forced more 3 and outs they wouldn't be on the field so **** much. Fire El Foldo and No D now.

He's done a good job of recruiting (good, not great) and has rebuilt the links to the local schools.

It would require a complete 180 in attitude for Golden to fire his best man and field an attacking D. It goes against his nature - we're passive on both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
Really, really wish I could get the thoughts that Ice Harris is speaking inside his home with the doors closed.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Advertisement
If the D got only 3 and outs, they wouldnt be on the field as much. Why does the O have to worry about resting a D?

Is the D staying on the field longer so the O can rest?

Why do people keep saying if dno goes the d will stay the same. If d no goes that means we can't run this crap no more and whoever golden hires lik h is OCs will most likely be calling the plays from there own scheme.We will not run that horrendous "Multiple D" again .

Why do people keep saying if dno goes the d will stay the same. If d no goes that means we can't run this crap no more and whoever golden hires lik h is OCs will most likely be calling the plays from there own scheme.We will not run that horrendous "Multiple D" again .
The argument is that this is Golden's scheme and Dorito is just his puppet, ergo Golden would just bring in another puppet to run the same scheme. I'm not 100% convinced that this is true. It very well might be Golden's scheme, but if the BOT is willing to go so far as to force Golden to fire his best friend, I don't see why they wouldn't also demand that he implement a new scheme and hire a DC with a new philosophy.

With that all said, this is a moot point as I noted above. Golden would rather get fired himself than be forced to fire his buddy.

Advertisement
The argument is that this is Golden's scheme and Dorito is just his puppet, ergo Golden would just bring in another puppet to run the same scheme. I'm not 100% convinced that this is true. It very well might be Golden's scheme, but if the BOT is willing to go so far as to force Golden to fire his best friend, I don't see why they wouldn't also demand that he implement a new scheme and hire a DC with a new philosophy.

With that all said, this is a moot point as I noted above. Golden would rather get fired himself than be forced to fire his buddy.

If the decision comes from above, I can see Golden rolling with it and things getting much better. Golden is a politician first, coach second. He (and/or his wife) must know that his market value is far below his current contract price. Donna's ***** (aka: Blake James) forcing Al's hand in firing dorito would surely fire a shot across the bow that Golden would receive.

Im very hopeful that this is the correct move. As Ive been saying, literally every aspect of the program is better now than it was when Golden took over with the exception of defensive on-field performance. Since Al's arrival:

* The offensive talent is better
* The defensive talent is better
* Offensive on-field performance is better
* Special teams are better
* Strength and conditioning are better

The only thing that has gotten worse since Al's arrival is defensive on-field performance. It's clear to anyone with a pulse that the relationship between Golden and his boy is at the heart of the issue.

Here's hoping that Donna's ***** does the right thing after today.

If the decision comes from above, I can see Golden rolling with it and things getting much better. Golden is a politician first, coach second. He (and/or his wife) must know that his market value is far below his current contract price. Donna's **** (aka: Blake James) forcing Al's hand in firing dorito would surely fire a shot across the bow that Golden would receive.

Im very hopeful that this is the correct move. As Ive been saying, literally every aspect of the program is better now than it was when Golden took over with the exception of defensive on-field performance. Since Al's arrival:

* The offensive talent is better
* The defensive talent is better
* Offensive on-field performance is better
* Special teams are better
* Strength and conditioning are better

The only thing that has gotten worse since Al's arrival is defensive on-field performance. It's clear to anyone with a pulse that the relationship between Golden and his boy is at the heart of the issue.

Here's hoping that Donna's **** does the right thing after today.

When Al signed the contract and cashed the check, his first loyalty became to the University of Miami and the football program.

tumblr_static_giphy__1_.gif

Last edited:

The best of both worlds would be that the BOT (via the AD) forces Golden to fire Dorito. Not only that, but the BOT (via AD) separately hires Butch Davis, just to get through one more year, whereupon Golden is fired and Butch becomes the HC.

That would be smart, save the U money, get rid of the crap, get our defense back on track, get Butch back in the system, and then we can get back to playing for 'ships.

Knowing Golden, the change he would make would be on the offensive side of the staff. He's always throwing them under the bus everytime the defense gets lit up.

Advertisement
Back