Blue Hose @ Canes - Game 1 - 7pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am at a lost for words. Dom hits a curveball for HR #2. Now, he goes opposite field for his 3rd HR of the game. I'm more impressed with hitting the curveball and going opposite field than the actual HRs.

I don't know what has gotten into these guys. They are starting to mature as hitters using all of the ballpark. Also, looking location and not just for fastballs.

I think they must be reading my posts on CIS. That's the only conclusion I can come up with.
Happy Kung Fu GIF by DreamWorks Animation

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if anyone has ever hit for the home run cycle (solo, 2run, 3run, granny)
Todd Meyer. 2002 for Alvernia College. He did it vs Wilmington College in only 5-6 innings. He was the D3 national player of the year that year. 25 Homerun and 107 RBI’s in 45 games. Also was low 90’s on the bump. I gave up one of those 25.

Advertisement
Let’s go Canes!!! Great win!!! Last inning hurt to watch but gotta get these young guys reps!! Let’s go!!

I'd be stunned if Kayfus comes back. Would be nice to get Dom and Levenson back though to go along with Cyr and Carrier. What about Perez?
I don't see Perez leaving after 1 year as a starter. It all depends on if/where he is drafted. That's pretty much the case for Kayfus and Pitelli as well in my opinion.

I think Kayfus and Pitelli would benefit from another year. They both could improve their draft stock with improved power numbers at the plate that we're starting to see. Plus Dom needs to show he's a +.300 hitter. He's starting to hit to all fields and is hitting the curveball which he had looked awful most of his career against offspeed pitches. His average will improve with a more mature approach at the plate.

Advertisement
Back