Blue Hose @ Canes - Game 1 - 7pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Sinker de Mayo?
May 5 vs Presbyterian 7pm ACCNX
1683325454266.png

Advertisement
Didn’t see him with the other position players, so probably
Someone should’ve told him to just mark all Cs on the scantron (probably would’ve gotten him around a 72) and get out of there. We got a game to play.

Advertisement
Like I said in the other thread please don’t let them hang around. This is their World Series. Pounce early and get out of this weekend with a bunch of AB for young guys and hopefully only use Walters 1 time at most.

Advertisement
How are you guys streaming this game? I end up listening to the radio broadcast every time because when I go to watch through ESPN app it says no IP address found, same on my laptop. I have Directv Stream and ACC Network has Pitt softball on there right now.

Advertisement
How are you guys streaming this game? I end up listening to the radio broadcast every time because when I go to watch through ESPN app it says no IP address found, same on my laptop. I have Directv Stream and ACC Network has Pitt softball on there right now.
I’m using my peepers

its on accnx network. maybe thats on your directstream... no ip usually mans your provider is showing it so u cant see it via espn

Advertisement
Back