4th in batting average
4th in home runs
2nd in doubles
5th in OPS
6th in SLG
5th in walks
1st in games played
96% fielding
And we had some clown arguing with me that he just did not see how Dom was hitting 300. Where are you now?

Advertisement
Wrong, I was able to watch just fine on the Roku Espn app. After reinstalling espn app on phone all was good. Disagree with that!!
I was just trying to help the other guy (who gave it a like) based on my own experiences. You certainly were capable of pleasantly quoting my answer you disagreed with (or detested) and giving your own. Anyway, thanks for changing the dislike to disagree and I undid my downvotes to yours. Peace.

I was just trying to help the other guy (who gave it a like) based on my own experiences. You certainly were capable of pleasantly quoting my answer you disagreed with (or detested) and giving your own. Anyway, thanks for changing the dislike to disagree and I undid my downvotes to yours. Peace.
Then why did you start the interaction with me with a disagree on my post which was clearly trying to help someone out?? Actions have consequences!!

Advertisement
Then why did you start the interaction with me with a disagree on my post which was clearly trying to help someone out?? Actions have consequences!!
It was after you started this nonsense by downvoting my answer trying to help the guy with a DISLIKE, which I admit ****ed me off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back