Blocked Punt

Advertisement
Advertisement
9 guys were on the field for that blocked punt. 9!!!!! Who is even in charge of special teams?
This makes me feel better. I thought there were 11 guys on the field, but half of them were just super lazy. Glad that’s not actually the case.

That actually was the case...Lictenstein didnt really attempt at all...an i have a hard time believing there were 9 guys on the field.
IMG_2763.jpeg

4 linemen trying to block 7 dudes on the LOS…

Inexcusable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow! That’s fuccin unprofessional an inexcusable. 9?! So nobody on the sideline or up top saw this and called a fuccin TO? Somebody needs to be fired for that. My 3 year old can count to 11. This the kinda **** ****es me off. I coach HS, and we have a coach on the field AND a coach up top that their sole responsibility during special teams, is to count to 11. This is unbelievable!

Advertisement
Wow! That’s fuccin unprofessional an inexcusable. 9?! So nobody on the sideline or up top saw this and called a fuccin TO? Somebody needs to be fired for that. My 3 year old can count to 11. This the kinda **** ****es me off. I coach HS, and we have a fuy on the field AND a guy up top that their sole responsibility during special teams, is to count to 11. This is unbelievable!
Miami football in a nutshell.

Advertisement
Back