Block hot soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Those 2
Eli Holstein
Mack Howard from MS
Marcus Stokes .

Seems like best shot at Rashada. Sounds like he may get on campus soon plus playing some 7-7 this year with the Immortals team down here
I know im being a bit over the top as far as my end goes regarding Mack, but to me Take Mack Howard and call it a day. let me try and explain my self just a bit so you can see where im coming from.

When it comes to Qbs I think the old adage to many good thing's is never a bad thing, Wellllllll as far as it goes for qb's I think that might not be so true. I think a guy like mack Howard may be willing to come here and sit for 3 years with out bouncing. A really solid player like that who may wait his turn might be needed to come in for a game or two because of an injury. We need depth at every position, but we need some seriously quality depth not just some jag at the Qb position. I just dont see us landing these 4 and 5 star Qb's who end up sitting and getting no playing time. Its not like the RB position or the LB position or many other posiiotons on the field where they can get some reps.

Hope that makes sense. I just cant see us keeping these qb's happy. DVD might not even leave after this year no matter what he does. With all these NIL deals maybe he says NFL can wait. Does Garci stay and say ok ill wait another year. What does brown think. What would any of these top qb's think. Man they might have to sit for 3 or 4 years. Mario is going to have to think about things like this. There is going to be a whole lot of strategy moving forward. Things are 100% changing and we need to think about things like this. I know this will not be liked by many but we have to think out side the box and try and think like these kids think. I think the coaches who adapt the fastest will be the ones who will be in the driver seat. Again JMO. No need to go off on me lets just discuss.

I know im being a bit over the top as far as my end goes regarding Mack, but to me Take Mack Howard and call it a day. let me try and explain my self just a bit so you can see where im coming from.

When it comes to Qbs I think the old adage to many good thing's is never a bad thing, Wellllllll as far as it goes for qb's I think that might not be so true. I think a guy like mack Howard may be willing to come here and sit for 3 years with out bouncing. A really solid player like that who may wait his turn might be needed to come in for a game or two because of an injury. We need depth at every position, but we need some seriously quality depth not just some jag at the Qb position. I just dont see us landing these 4 and 5 star Qb's who end up sitting and getting no playing time. Its not like the RB position or the LB position or many other posiiotons on the field where they can get some reps.

Hope that makes sense. I just cant see us keeping these qb's happy. DVD might not even leave after this year no matter what he does. With all these NIL deals maybe he says NFL can wait. Does Garci stay and say ok ill wait another year. What does brown think. What would any of these top qb's think. Man they might have to sit for 3 or 4 years. Mario is going to have to think about things like this. There is going to be a whole lot of strategy moving forward. Things are 100% changing and we need to think about things like this. I know this will not be liked by many but we have to think out side the box and try and think like these kids think. I think the coaches who adapt the fastest will be the ones who will be in the driver seat. Again JMO. No need to go off on me lets just discuss.
TVD is gone after this yr...

Who is as good of a prospect as him? Young and Stroud? TVD will be 1st round.

LOL at some of the QBs expected to go 1st round in this years draft. TVD already better than them.
If he has another year similiar or better to last year, he'll be in the convo for top 15 pick. Young, Stroud, and Armstrong are likely the only others really in that convo as of now.

Advertisement

Its not your fault that the last 20 years has you thinking of going for the lesser talent cause we may lose them. We've been institutionalized, like the guy in Shawshank. We need to come out of this thinking lol.

Advertisement
Why not?? Its a total $hitshow when most insiders hide behind "ive known this for weeks but didnt want to ruin it for the young man^ malarkey. You can believe what you want because hey you're a grown man. Btw, the tooth fairy, santa claus and the easter bunny are not real.

Easter is ruined.

Thanks you farging bastage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Easter is ruined.

Thanks you farging bastage.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back