Blessing in disguise

Hurricane Hero

Recruit
With the depleted secondary I think this is a perfect time for the QB's to show their stuff. I know they will go against tougher competition when the season comes, but right now they can all flourish against this revolving secondary. If they struggle I think it's a really bad sign and I know our receiving depth is just as good as our secondary depth, but this is the best opportunity for our guys to really make their mark. With that I think that Shirreffs or Allison win the job, but I could see this season be one of those seasons where we play as many as 4 QB's take meaningful snaps. Best of luck.

Advertisement
With the depleted secondary I think this is a perfect time for the QB's to show their stuff. I know they will go against tougher competition when the season comes, but right now they can all flourish against this revolving secondary. If they struggle I think it's a really bad sign and I know our receiving depth is just as good as our secondary depth, but this is the best opportunity for our guys to really make their mark. With that I think that Shirreffs or Allison win the job, but I could see this season be one of those seasons where we play as many as 4 QB's take meaningful snaps. Best of luck.

Could be

Ok, I'll bite.

What's the ******* point in looking like a stud against a "depleted" secondary? Maybe we should send the QBs up against a middle school squad so we can feel super pumped about them.

Oh, and our secondary is just fine.

And you're a...well, I wouldn't want an infraction for calling you a horse's ***.

Advertisement

do you know [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]?

I love this part...two different ways to finish the sentence ...ahhh ****- I'll just use em both.

[MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] <3's brock. sorry to offend you, pookie!

Advertisement
haha and [MENTION=6222]CanesFan76[/MENTION] started a thread on me on the WEZ. I'm honored to know he took time out of his busy 3:30 am schedule to do so :)

[MENTION=4373]ZCanes[/MENTION] = [MENTION=6222]CanesFan76[/MENTION] = [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] ???

Al Golden, is that you?

Advertisement

Al Golden, is that you?

This DOES sound very Al Golden like LMAO.:11263324214_66c20be

Ok, I'll bite.

What's the ******* point in looking like a stud against a "depleted" secondary? Maybe we should send the QBs up against a middle school squad so we can feel super pumped about them.

And you're a...well, I wouldn't want an infraction for calling you a horse's ***.

I think his point is the QBs could build some confidence with the playbook by going up against mediocre CBs in the spring.

No point in killin the guy for it - it's March, and you fa@@ots post useless threads all the time.

Advertisement

I've been following this game a long time and maybe I missed it --but I dont ever recall 4 QBs getting meaningful snaps unless it was a forced issue due to injuries.

Ok, I'll bite.

I think his point is the QBs could build some confidence with the playbook by going up against mediocre CBs in the spring.

No point in killin the guy for it - it's March, and you fa@@ots post useless threads all the time.

I was actually with you right up until you called me a fa@@ot. I don't know what that is, but I'll assume it means something along the lines of "esteemed fellow sports enthusiast who just happens to have an almost comically gigantic *****".

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread.

Advertisement
Back