Blessing in disguise

With the depleted secondary I think this is a perfect time for the QB's to show their stuff. I know they will go against tougher competition when the season comes, but right now they can all flourish against this revolving secondary. If they struggle I think it's a really bad sign and I know our receiving depth is just as good as our secondary depth, but this is the best opportunity for our guys to really make their mark. With that I think that Shirreffs or Allison win the job, but I could see this season be one of those seasons where we play as many as 4 QB's take meaningful snaps. Best of luck.

Ok, I'll bite.

What's the ******* point in looking like a stud against a "depleted" secondary? Maybe we should send the QBs up against a middle school squad so we can feel super pumped about them.

Oh, and our secondary is just fine.

And you're a...well, I wouldn't want an infraction for calling you a horse's ***.

Just a thought but maybe OP is thinking that it would weed out those that don't look like "studs" and shorten the field for the fall camp.

Advertisement
[MENTION=4373]ZCanes[/MENTION] = [MENTION=6222]CanesFan76[/MENTION] = [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] ???

Rather than keep making goober-smoocher-grade posts here on CIS - Pook187 is over on WEZ, and you'll have fewer restrictions on verbage selection, word choice, or much of anything.

I promise, Pook is there. And you can speak openly.

As can others.

Unless you got no fuzz on your peach.

Advertisement
With the depleted secondary I think this is a perfect time for the QB's to show their stuff. I know they will go against tougher competition when the season comes, but right now they can all flourish against this revolving secondary. If they struggle I think it's a really bad sign and I know our receiving depth is just as good as our secondary depth, but this is the best opportunity for our guys to really make their mark. With that I think that Shirreffs or Allison win the job, but I could see this season be one of those seasons where we play as many as 4 QB's take meaningful snaps. Best of luck.

Would rather have them struggle vs a pretty good secondary in practice than succeed vs a poor one and get **** on in the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=4373]ZCanes[/MENTION] = [MENTION=6222]CanesFan76[/MENTION] = [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] ???

You got me, I'm Pook187
Btw, PM him for pacifics

No.

I'm Pook187 !

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 9.45.51 PM.jpg

I disagree, I think high levels of sports are 90% mental and 10% physical. These guys getting their confidence up may be the best thing for them.

Advertisement

Ok, I'll bite.

What's the ******* point in looking like a stud against a "depleted" secondary? Maybe we should send the QBs up against a middle school squad so we can feel super pumped about them.

And you're a...well, I wouldn't want an infraction for calling you a horse's ***.

I think his point is the QBs could build some confidence with the playbook by going up against mediocre CBs in the spring.

No point in killin the guy for it - it's March, and you fa@@ots post useless threads all the time.

I was actually with you right up until you called me a fa@@ot. I don't know what that is, but I'll assume it means something along the lines of "esteemed fellow sports enthusiast who just happens to have an almost comically gigantic *****".

***** is not a word in our vocabulary.... it's called CRANK at CIS!!
Just saying...

I told my newborn daughter what you said and this was her response.
20160517_150018_1463526491977.jpg

Last edited:

Ok, I'll bite.

I think his point is the QBs could build some confidence with the playbook by going up against mediocre CBs in the spring.

No point in killin the guy for it - it's March, and you fa@@ots post useless threads all the time.

I was actually with you right up until you called me a fa@@ot. I don't know what that is, but I'll assume it means something along the lines of "esteemed fellow sports enthusiast who just happens to have an almost comically gigantic *****".

Just saying...

You're kidding. You mean those were all **** posts? This whole site is a giant discussion of ****s? I really thought you guys were talking about football. Man do I feel stupid. And icky.

Ok, I'll bite.

Just saying...

You're kidding. You mean those were all **** posts? This whole site is a giant discussion of ****s? I really thought you guys were talking about football. Man do I feel stupid. And icky.

LOL..... but of course, and icky should not be used EITHER.... It's I'm BOTHERED! LOL...(sarcasm)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back