Blessing in disguise

Canespride04

Recruit
With the depleted secondary I think this is a perfect time for the QB's to show their stuff. I know they will go against tougher competition when the season comes, but right now they can all flourish against this revolving secondary. If they struggle I think it's a really bad sign and I know our receiving depth is just as good as our secondary depth, but this is the best opportunity for our guys to really make their mark. With that I think that Shirreffs or Allison win the job, but I could see this season be one of those seasons where we play as many as 4 QB's take meaningful snaps. Best of luck.

iLoveTDs

Junior
With the depleted secondary I think this is a perfect time for the QB's to show their stuff. I know they will go against tougher competition when the season comes, but right now they can all flourish against this revolving secondary. If they struggle I think it's a really bad sign and I know our receiving depth is just as good as our secondary depth, but this is the best opportunity for our guys to really make their mark. With that I think that Shirreffs or Allison win the job, but I could see this season be one of those seasons where we play as many as 4 QB's take meaningful snaps. Best of luck.

Could be

kryptonite

AARP

Ok, I'll bite.

What's the fvcking point in looking like a stud against a "depleted" secondary? Maybe we should send the QBs up against a middle school squad so we can feel super pumped about them.

Oh, and our secondary is just fine.

And you're a...well, I wouldn't want an infraction for calling you a horse's ass.

ben

Senior

do you know [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]?

rccollins

Sophomore

I love this part...two different ways to finish the sentence ...ahhh hell- I'll just use em both.

ben

Senior
[MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] <3's brock. sorry to offend you, pookie!

ben

Senior
haha and [MENTION=6222]CanesFan76[/MENTION] started a thread on me on the WEZ. I'm honored to know he took time out of his busy 3:30 am schedule to do so :)

ben

Senior
[MENTION=4373]ZCanes[/MENTION] = [MENTION=6222]CanesFan76[/MENTION] = [MENTION=1148]pook187[/MENTION] ???

jackbenimble71

Greentree All American and 7th Floor Crew wingman

Al Golden, is that you?

Al Golden, is that you?

This DOES sound very Al Golden like LMAO.:11263324214_66c20be

iLoveTDs

Junior

Ok, I'll bite.

What's the fvcking point in looking like a stud against a "depleted" secondary? Maybe we should send the QBs up against a middle school squad so we can feel super pumped about them.

And you're a...well, I wouldn't want an infraction for calling you a horse's ass.

I think his point is the QBs could build some confidence with the playbook by going up against mediocre CBs in the spring.

No point in killin the guy for it - it's March, and you fa@@ots post useless threads all the time.

Novacane32000

Sophomore

I've been following this game a long time and maybe I missed it --but I dont ever recall 4 QBs getting meaningful snaps unless it was a forced issue due to injuries.

kryptonite

AARP

Ok, I'll bite.

I think his point is the QBs could build some confidence with the playbook by going up against mediocre CBs in the spring.

No point in killin the guy for it - it's March, and you fa@@ots post useless threads all the time.

I was actually with you right up until you called me a fa@@ot. I don't know what that is, but I'll assume it means something along the lines of "esteemed fellow sports enthusiast who just happens to have an almost comically gigantic penis".

CaliforniaCanes

West Coast Canes

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread.