Bleeding out

Orgeron was fired last week too, yet he’s still coaching. It’s done.
If manny is The only one gone, then firing him will essentially be pointless. To have a chance at a future, James needs to be gone too…so you can’t tell me one or both are fired right now. It would also be pointless to fire them now without doing the necessary things to salvage a recruiting class and get ahead on the coaching and AD search. They’re not keeping all this secret….

Advertisement
What are we waiting for? No crowd against NC St next week??

Would more people show up if it was announced?

If manny is The only one gone, then firing him will essentially be pointless. To have a chance at a future, James needs to be gone too…so you can’t tell me one or both are fired right now. It would also be pointless to fire them now without doing the necessary things to salvage a recruiting class and get ahead on the coaching and AD search. They’re not keeping all this secret….
Blake is not the head of the snake.

Until Jenn “Chucky’s Bride” Strawley is fired (along with Blake and the rest of the woke tards in the athletics department), nothing will change.

Advertisement
Or, because Manny is family, they're trying to handle this with as much dignity as possible by giving him a soft landing somewhere. It doesn't pay to publicly humiliate the son of a BOT member.

I firmly believe wheels are in motion. If Blake ends up also being a casualty, we'll be in a better place.
Manny humiliated himself enough on gameday
If that’s their concern they need to end the pain now
Nothing good comes of dragging it out unless u really aren’t going to make changes

Advertisement
Go out for lunch and I'm way late to this party.

But I just got word myself. Like @Alex Jones and @SouthParkCane already hinted at towards in this thread.

Done deal! Donezo! 100% and Manny already knows.
I wanna believe.

km_20211013_1080p_1.gif

Advertisement
This is where we are.

1. The players know manny is fired.

2. The staff knows they’re fired.

3. The fans knows also know they’re fired.

So my question is why are they just letting this bleed out? It’s just more proof how the simplest things bust their ***. No matter how simple or obvious the decision they’ll ***** it up.

The program is out of control , it’s full of toxicity and drama. We pretty much have a substitute teacher in a class full of kids who are checked out and over it. Coaches are walking out of meetings, players are going awol and the staff isn’t exactly hitting the road hard with recruiting. They’re more concerned with their next gig.

This brings me to my question…..why not not end this? Let the players at least have an answer to the obvious, That way they can cut lose and play without that bs hovering over their heads. There’s still something to play for, and the coastal is still there to be had. Will we likely win it? Nah, but stranger things have happened. Especially when dealing with younger guys playing for something.

It also allows the search to start and coaches / agents can start reaching out. More jobs are coming open and soon, why wait to add Miami to the list?

I posted a thread after the loss to Uva “. I posted that because there was no better time for the change, You had a bye week to make the adjustment and still be able to prepare for Uva. But in typical Miami fashion they made the wrong decision.

Hopefully somebody grows some balls and finally puts a bullet in this situation , rather than continuing to sit by and watching it bleed out in front of the country. I mean is there any leadership to be found in this program? On second thought don't answer that.
BOT doesn’t care. Sad but true.

Why are we not announcing it?
Maybe to them they don’t think it matters today versus the last game of the year. Nobody said they knew what they were doing. It could also be negotiating , like with Orgeron. It could be multiple reasons. Coaches don’t start reaching out for jobs at other schools if they don’t know the deal. Also they haven’t been exactly burning up the roads recruiting. I mean we’re just coming off a bye.

Do some of y’all actually think they care tfat y’all want him fired today versus what they’ll do? The fans have never been a priority. Be real .

Advertisement
Lol that’s your retort? Care to explain how it’s BS?
Look up all of the previous threads with people in the know that explained it in detail a couple of years ago. I know that you know firsthand.

Go tell your bosses at the Hecht that their days are numbered.

Maybe to them they don’t think it matters today versus the last game of the year. Nobody said they knew what they were doing. It could also be negotiating , like with Orgeron. It could be multiple reasons. Coaches don’t start reaching out for jobs at other schools if they don’t know the deal. Also they haven’t been exactly burning up the roads recruiting. I mean we’re just coming off a bye.

Do some of y’all actually think they care tfat y’all want him fired today versus what they’ll do? The fans have never been a priority. Be real .
While Orgeron will be a definite upgrade, I would prefer Mark Stoops.

I'm probably in the minority here, but ***** firing Manny now or announcing he won't be back at the end of the season. If you don't make an announcement that Blake has been fired first (or demoted at least), the head coach decision at Miami will mean NOTHING.

I see people talking about cronyism in the athletic department, it is more likely desperation and laziness. Blake wasn't hired due to cronyism, Miami was desperate. Hocutt quit in February 2011. This was right before the Shapiro $hitstorm was made official in the form of an NCAA investigation, but he knew it was coming. Shapiro was talking to the Herald in August 2010 about a huge story he was about to bust Miami on. Hocutt knew what was coming and got out of Dodge as soon as he could. Eichhorst was hired in April 2011, about a month after the investigation had begun, and was supposedly not informed about the investigation during the hiring process. Less than 18 months later in October 2012, he jumps ship to Nebraska.

So Shalala looks at a situation where they are in the middle of the NCAA investigating the U and it is widely public knowledge. Who would have wanted the job at that point? It would be possible career suicide if the NCAA threw the book at Miami. Oh, I know, let's hire the Assistant AD who has stuck around during the entirety of this fiasco. Yeah, he doesn't have real experience hiring coaches at the P5 level, but he can raise money at least. So they give James the job.

A couple of years later, Shalala quits and Frenk takes over. Frenk is a full-blown ivory tower guy. He thinks football is played with a round ball with goalies. He couldn't care less about athletics so Blake has been able to stick around. Say what you will about Shalala, but I think if she would have stuck around, a new AD would have replaced Blake in 2016 when the Golden era was coming to an end.

Manny's hiring was just plain pure laziness. You have a guy with no real experience hiring a coach in James, just throwing a dart against the wall. When Golden was fired, Blake didn't make the new hire, he created a hiring commission to get it done. This time around, he didn't have the benefit of time to get a consensus on who the new coach should be. He had to make the decision himself. He $hat the bed and made the decision that would require the least work - hire Manny.

Anyway, get the AD position handled first. Otherwise, you will just have another head coach mistake.

Advertisement
Back