Bleeding out

Advertisement
If the Gator Tears threads are to be believed, UF fans are convinced that UM has realized Mario is a plus sized Manny Diaz, and we are all in on the Lane Train, who is now our #1 target. I wish I could take credit for starting that rumor.
Gator fans would know what Miami would do with their next hire Lol. I’m pretty sure Lane would be interested In this job.

Advertisement
Gator fans would know what Miami would do with their next hire Lol. I’m pretty sure Lane would be interested In this job.

I know I know. But the UFs fan's sister's best friend is dating Kiffin's agent's uncle and heard that Miami has put out feelers and Lane is listening. Totally legit

Advertisement
I know I know. But the UFs fan's sister's best friend is dating Kiffin's agent's uncle and heard that Miami has put out feelers and Lane is listening. Totally legit
Yeah you are telling it as it was screenshot by me - there’s a gaytor on their Board referring to our BOT as BOR (Board of Regents) and saying Lane is the number one target.

Advertisement
What is the message?
Couple ways to read it:

"Blake/Manny needs more time"

"You (other BoTs who want change) don't have the votes you think you do"

"Fans, you love the U in good times, we need you to love the U even more in bad times"

Any of the above and perhaps even all of them.

Advertisement
Yeah you are telling it as it was screenshot by me - there’s a gaytor on their Board referring to our BOT as BOR (Board of Regents) and saying Lane is the number one target.
Is that this years “Gruden is coming?”
I can only wish
Man I would 10000% start donating again if lane was here
I stopped immediately after manny was hired Bc I could not believe they completely screwed up the gift richt left by simply walking away
I just want a coach that shows that he can do more with less
That ole miss team he has now would run a train through the acc coastal this year

I like the Board of Regents better. It makes them sound like royalty. Blake James is the court jester.

"You there- clown! Do a little dance and sing us a song for our entertainment or the gallows await!"

Advertisement
Back