Bleeding out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Devils bargain hypothetical...

Would you accept if Blake James was moved out of the AD job to fundraising, Diaz became AD with no football responsibilities , and Highsmith was brought in as head of football ops but didn't answer to the AD?
I’m about to fly home from California and my only question is what are you smoking? Absolutely not.

If anyone on the defensive side of the ball even remotely knew how to tackle we'd most likely be 5-1. That's the most damning part to me. If your head coach is a DC and unable to either teach or inspire his players to do the most basic action in the game, then he is a failure. Watching Sam Howell pinball off of countless defenders just to waltz into the endzone was sickening. I guess the though of wrapping up just didn't occur to them.
Add in DBs dropping at least a half dozen interceptions in the last three games alone.

Advertisement
It's just the same thread over and over. Your thread is no diffetent than the other 100 just like it thats all Im saying. Nothing against you it's just the board is basically the same thread over and over again. Zero substance and nothing new.
This is called group therapy
For many of us we use this place as a source to vent

Advertisement
He’s plan A
If it plays out that way, you think it’s not official until after bowl games or one of those deals where the coach is named/announces the move and starts recruiting for the new gig but still coaches his current team in the bowl?

Also, you think there is any truth to the AD/GM for football role?

Advertisement
Find it hard to believe Napier would be LSU first choice. With the money they have behind them I think they would go after a proven power 5 coach.

Nappier is like what Al Golden was prior to UM as far as i am concerned. And we have been convinced that is the best we can hope for or demand.

Advertisement
Back