Bleak Visons VIII- Happy Holidays Edition

lulz.

Who's throwing players under the bus? It's looks like you just threw Gus under the bus. Hypocrite? Or is Gus not considered really on the team because he's not from Florida?

I never said size makes a good running back. NEVER. Stop ****ing spinning ****. I said I like having big running backs in our ****nal. And at the University of Miami, we only get good running back so obviously a big running back would be pretty good too if he was on our roster.

"How many great rbs come in at 6"2? Come on man. Size doesn't make a good rb. So where do you make sense?" Ottis Anderson 6'2 220 (you probably haven't even seen him play?), Najeh Davenport (or is he before your time?) 6'1 240, Eddie George 6'3 235, Jim Brown 6'2 230, Christian Okoye 6'1 250.

NOBODY is supporting Golden. He is 28-22 and just went 6-7. You guys just drop that slurper line bull**** whenever you don't agree with something or someone says anything slightly critical about a South Florida player.

You clearly dont know what throwing players under the bus means. I didnt say anything bad about Gus nor did i blame him for losses or the coaches ineptitude. I called him out on what he could get better on.

Youre a spin artist foreal.

hundreds maybe thousands of running backs have played in the NFL and a lot of them have produced 1000 yard seasons. a strong majority have been 5'11 and shorter.

You name a select few rare guys of the tens of great rbs. Spin doctorate

and i drop the slurper line because you slurped golden for the longest. Throwing the players under the bus because you dont understand scheme and playcalling.

Advertisement
Never slurped Golden. Never liked the hire. Wanted Charlie Strong at the time. I thought the U was going cheap with the hire. You're calling out my rep by being a Golden slurper when I have three years of posts that go against this. If there was anything pro-Golden it was giving him the benefit of the doubt during the cloud with player suspensions and having a recruiting handicap because of it, and just supporting my team because he is the coach whether we like it or not.

No **** about your running back comment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back