Bleak Visons VIII- Happy Holidays Edition

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Glad the cats out of the bag, but I aint ever lied... go back and read Bleak Visions VII I will never lie to yall or make **** up just to get clicks. For the record I hate that I have to write Bleak Visions but its a sense of therapy for me because I truly love these canes. I cried 3 times in my life when my fiancee caught me cheating in 2002, When my daughter was born, and when Shane Conlan intercepted Vinny in the endzone. I love these Canes..now on to the visions mane

* Met Randy Shannon at Edison high through mutual friends, for the record he believes he was fired because of Shapiro not because of his mediocre record. Higher ups knew about what was going down and knew they would have to get a new coach...They knew what was going on before they hired Golden and thats maybe a reason Golden gets another year and thats straight from the horses mouth. Shannon already knew earlier in the season he would be gone. Kind of puts the racist thing to bed for now. No way the couldve kept Shannon after the Shapiro scandal

* Several players had asked for transfers this year and last year and were denied by Blake. I heard there was a line of parents at the AD's office after Pitt game. The only one granted earlier in year was the safety from New Jersey, and according to players he left because he didnt care for Goldens vibe or vibe of the team.. Thats kind of puzzy to leave so quick if you ask me but whatever. To be fair this happens all the time at a lot of schools but not usually when you are playing for your hometown team. Several more will be asking this year and will get denied. Was told AD's aint lettin players leave who got talent and they know if you are from south florida the transfer request will get denied.

* Ryan WIlliams camp is ****ed at the situation Golden told them he would get fair shot to start when he came back from injury and he wasnt given a chance AT ALL. They feel they were lied to by Golden. I will stress once again that teammates wanted Williams to play over Kayaa.

* Would be surprised if Gus the Bus is here next year...

Off to Santas enchanted Forest with the kids mane.. dam it doesnt open untill 5 pm

Last edited:
Advertisement
Maybe this time the mouth breathers will believe you.

That's some scary **** re: Blake not allowing transfers. Sad that adults are acting this way.

Ok ok interesting stuff. As for the Gus the bus statement..I've been a Gus nonbeliever since day 1; however, the kid comes in the South Carolina game for a series and has a couple toughs runs, scores a touchdown, and then bam we don't see him for the rest of the game. Kid has gotten dramatically better this year. He ought to leave.

This is what will kill Miami football for good. It has been circling the drain but this is where we just let go and slide right into the ****

Advertisement
Not a huge fan of Gus so that's the least of our worries.

I've been saying it since day 1...all that "Cloud" bull**** is just that...bull****. Everyone involved knew what was coming and I'm sure deals and assurances were given to Golden when he took the job.

[video=youtube_share;lAFZnvTfFAs]http://youtu.be/lAFZnvTfFAs[/video]

golden def favored freshman this year but i could care less about ryan williams. he couldnt beat out Stephen Morris

Advertisement
I had heard that donna told al that she favored the idea of al spending more time recruiting out of state kids. After reading dorito's interview on another site and reading Vern's takes above, it gives me a more complete picture. The people that run UM simply do not want a connection between the local market and the university, save the occasional high end private schools like STA.

I wouldn't be surprised if the staff promised Williams a starting gig when he first transferred from Memphis(not saying it's true, however I heard long ago that he felt preferential treatment was shown). Too be fair, I don't think he was any good and the staff realized that when he was here for 3 years but could never out perform Harris or Morris. I don't think Kaaya is some superstar qb. He has a long ways to go, however he's talented and was way better than Williams. I don't think Williams playing would have changed our record. Too be fair, qb was an ice surprise despite having a long ways to go.

Advertisement
I really believe that UM missed the boat with Ryan Williams. The kid is 6'-6", 225 lbs and was a winner at two schools in high school in south Florida. He's married to a lovely young black woman and became a father during college. Race-based stuff aside, that gives the kid a certain street cred within the south Florida kids. Below is Ryan Williams bio up til the point where he transferred to UM. How he was never given a chance to play when Stephen Morris was injured in 2013 is beyond belief to me. Seeing Vern's takes on what happened in 2014 is of no surprise to me.

2010 (True Freshman, Memphis): Enrolled early at Memphis in January 2010, and worked out with team during spring season ... Was named Offensive MVP of Blue-Gray game after completing 15-of-17 pass attempts for 186 yards and three touchdowns ... Astrue freshman in 2010, played in all 12 games, starting 10 and completed 165-of-290 passes for 2,075 yards and 13 touchdowns ... Earned starting job over former Hurricane Cannon Smith after only second game of collegiate career, and went on to start remaining 10 contests.
High School: Threw for 2,455 yards and 26 touchdowns as senior at Miramar High ... Completed 175-of-282 pass attempts ... Set state record with five touchdown passes in state championship game against DeLand, breaking previous record set by Tim Tebow ... Named Beef O'Brady's MVP of 6A State Championship game ... Completed 18-of-21 pass attempts for 254 yards and five touchdowns in leading Miramar to first-ever state title ... 85.7 completion percentage set record, becoming only QB to hold two state records ... Led squad to 14-1 record and Class 6A state title ... Named Broward All-County by Sun-Sentinel ... Team ranked 27th nationally ... Twice named Player of the Week in December 2009 by MaxPreps.com ... Earned honors after throwing for 267 yards and four touchdowns in 34-0 win over Dr. Krop (Miami) ... Selected Player of the Week again for five-TD effort versus DeLand ... Threw over 200 yards in four games, and tossed multiple touchdown passes in six contests ... Honored by Miami Dolphins as Outstanding High School Player on Dec. 27, 2009 ... Played at Plantation American Heritage High before transferring to Miramar as senior ... As sophomore, was starter and led squad to perfect 10-0 season for first time in school history ... Broke school records for most yards passing and most passing touchdowns in season and was named team's Offensive MVP as junior.

golden def favored freshman this year but i could care less about ryan williams. he couldnt beat out Stephen Morris
A hobbled Morris at that...

Nah I dont blame him for that..Morris was coming bak for his senior year and was heralded as a maybe 1st round pick...I wouldve done the same...and remember we started off what 6-0? Youd be an ******* to start Williams

How do you know he couldn't beat out stephen morris? Because golden wouldn't play him?

Sorry but thats not enough data to convince me.

Advertisement
A hobbled Morris at that...

Nah I dont blame him for that..Morris was coming bak for his senior year and was heralded as a maybe 1st round pick...I wouldve done the same...and remember we started off what 6-0? Youd be an ******* to start Williams

True he probably would have lost the team if he sat Morris. Doesn't matter now the team is lost anyway. What you heard about Gus? Lack of playing time or is it that he knows we bringing in 3 backs if they stick?

Lol at not allowing kids to transfer. I'm not surprised that the university that cares about nothing but money would treat the kids that committed to them like trash.

People like Al golden, blake James and the BOT are the sleaziest of people. Smile in your face and completely trash you and your career for their own benefits.

Don't care about Williams. He's a mediocre QB and at least Kaaya takes his lumps. He showed he can handle it. It's about the only thing Golden has done right since he's been here.

Advertisement
Back