Bleak Visions- "It ain't over"

Vern all of that was predictable based on the mess Richt and the UM Administration have create and multiple posters have been saying the same thing about players leaving, etc. for a while now. And, it would surprise no one if either Cam or Lo or any other elite player left Richt's failed offense.

Advertisement
7E19B690-893F-434F-9E51-26307B798585.jpeg

LIsten why y'all boys don't listen to me How many times we got to be proven right?

Jarren Williams Transfer- Correct ( gone to play with Memphis OC )
Jaden Hasselwood aint comin- Correct
Tyrique Stevenson ain't comin- Correct
Evan Neal aint comin- Correct
Dunmore?- Nope

anybody else you want aint comin. We are a plan B for every other top recruit from (yes Bogle too) I asked you guys to help me hype up our 3 stars and i appreciate those who obliged. much love

More info -

Mark Pope tried or is tryin to transfer to Florida, Staff told him straight up it would be denied
Nkosi and Harley put fielders out there for transfers dont know if they got back what they wanted to hear
Quotes from Richt calling plays last year " Lets just get out of here with the field goal", "Mann.. What should i call here?"
Quote from Grad Assistant " Everybody want out, think the program is over"

Years of crootin experience also tell me we are losing one of our freshman running backs, dont know which one but dont be surprised when it happens. It was fun while it lasted guys. but...

What does this mean? The program won't be over until it folds. Does the GA mean that it's over as a major player in college football?

Advertisement
The football roster is going to make our 6 man basketball team look deep.

Anybody wondering yet if we're even going to have a QB next year? I wonder how much Deejay Dallas will still love Mark Richt if our entire offense next season is the wildcat?

Advertisement
Mark Pope= bum juice.. I'll never root for him
Nkosi = typical ****** qb with no pocket awareness
Harley = butterfingers
Jarren Williams= fat boy who looks like he's just

I do agree the program is definitely dead.. But I'm still going to root for them just not spending any money or hurricane gear..... Hey but Lamar is killing it with the Ravens so I'm still watching football!

and nope I'm not watching the bowl game. We already know the outcome.

Nah, I don't openly root for Louisville quarterbacks on a U Miami board, but to each his own. I'll add a Cane into that and we good.

"But when taken from Phillips' perspective, the comparison holds more water. As a defense, corralling Jackson isn't about just hitting the quarterback, it's about containing the QB run while also defending a bus-like ball carrier in Gus Edwards. The Ravens have a one-two combo punch that no other NFL offense is running. Their uniqueness makes them fun and dangerous. "

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001001865/article/lamar-jackson-presents-problems-for-chargers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back