Bleak Visions III

This is one of Goldens best recruiting classes yet somehow it is the worst.... Yep, we are not overreacting. No one is overreacting.

Advertisement
I like this class with or without you Vern. I also know this is the BEST class since 08. I think you might want to "croot" your uncle luke garbage on your home site. http://floridastate.rivals.com "If" you are a Cane, you might want to help, not bash. Guessing you like some, roll with the dollars, not the colors. I'm betting, you know some people that like Golden and more that don't. Good for []_[]. FWIW

I think it blows 08 away if we keep Valentine and Powell. Its incredibly deep in the 3 star range which 08 was not

I like this class with or without you Vern. I also know this is the BEST class since 08. I think you might want to "croot" your uncle luke garbage on your home site. http://floridastate.rivals.com "If" you are a Cane, you might want to help, not bash. Guessing you like some, roll with the dollars, not the colors. I'm betting, you know some people that like Golden and more that don't. Good for []_[]. FWIW

I think it blows 08 away if we keep Valentine and Powell. Its incredibly deep in the 3 star range which 08 was not

No and no.

No and no.

You saying we don't get either? I agree. Just discerning what you are disagreeing about.

Advertisement

No and no.

You saying we don't get either? I agree. Just discerning what you are disagreeing about.
Powell no clue. Valentine, my guess he commits to LSU on his visit. However, I think until the ink is dry, we are still in it. They are working hard to flip him. I think we are working just as hard to keep him. time will tell. He has friends with selfish interests.

Advertisement
Then we just become mediocre until he is fired. I'm not jumping ship nor spewing retread. We all see what's happening.

Advertisement
You post over and over how bad the university of miamis 9 win season, and mediocre d was. Knowing recruits, parents, coaches read. Then wonder why said recruits start doubting themselves.

You don't think recruits can see this stuff for themselves? LOL

Reading Powells twitter he is gone. And his last 15 comments have been either him saying, in so many words, that the Canes fans that freaked out on him had no small part in helping his decision or retweets of others bashing Cane fans for that bull****. And of course Chad Wilson jumped in and had some **** to say telling Cane fans were gonna deserve the next decommit because the current commits ae watching what we say and not liking it. And I GUARANTEE at least 80% of the people who get on here and freak out and flip their **** every time a kid goes elsewhere are the ones on twitter bashing 17-18 year olds kids. You people need to get a life/hobby/gf/child/pet/pastime/Xbox something to occupy your time instead of losing your **** for the world to see at a kid on twitter.

You post over and over how bad the university of miamis 9 win season, and mediocre d was. Knowing recruits, parents, coaches read. Then wonder why said recruits start doubting themselves.
But Florida went 4-8 and is taking Brandon Powell from us

Advertisement
But Florida went 4-8 and is taking Brandon Powell from us

Its cause of Verns BleakVisions. Croots and they fams dont care bout no win-loss records or momentum. Its all bout dat message board cred.

Typical looser post. If you don't like UM find another school. I can tell you are not an alumni. Good riddance.

Alums should be able to spell.

The only thing that bothers me more than our current coaching staff is these elitist allum that were born on third base and act like they hit a triple. Allum or not he knows more about what is going on in the program than most of you Thurston Howell III Mother*******.

Advertisement
Back