BLASPHEMY! Are the 2019 Buckeyes as good as the 2001 Canes?

SeanTaylor26

Recruit
Premium

Ridiculously idiotic comparison! Comparing a (for now) undefeated team that hasn’t won anything yet to the greatest team/collection of talent of all time!

Advertisement
I used to watch/read ESPN religiously. They're absolute **** now. I only like their fantasy football (mostly because Yahoo sucks). Maybe they should get ranked first or even win the championship before having this dumb comparison.

Advertisement
Tbh only time will tell..right now **** no..but they got some talent littered through that team rn

Advertisement
No need to get angry, just have a good laugh every time one of these articles is written. There’s a reason they compare everybody to one team. That alone tells you that one team is head and shoulders above anybody else.

Exactly.

I can only think of one team that they have played and that’s Wisconsin. In reality, how good are they? Two losses this year and after Illinois beat them they haven’t looked like the juggernaut they did previously

Hum, they got a Sean Taylor on the bench cause the guy in front of him is ... well you already know. Got a Willis McGahee and Frank Gore riding pine. Oh, a Vince Wilfork not starting, or a Kellen Winslow waiting his turn? Forget about comparing the starting teams, I don't know crap about OSU this year and don't need to. I am just guessing that these guys would be starting on it.

Ridiculously idiotic comparison! Comparing a (for now) undefeated team that hasn’t won anything yet to the greatest team/collection of talent of all time!
Who have they played?

Sports media has gone down the *******. My barber shop was closed so I had to run over to a Sport Clips the other day. Had to watch the Paul Finebaum show the whole time I was in the chair. If the SEC as a conference had a *****, Paul's mouth would be firmly latched on to it. PTI and ATH--formerly staples in my home--are a complete joke now. I follow some choice bloggers and youtubers now. I get better content from them than any of the networks.

Advertisement
I used to watch/read ESPN religiously. They're absolute **** now. I only like their fantasy football (mostly because Yahoo sucks). Maybe they should get ranked first or even win the championship before having this dumb comparison.
I watch two things on espn PTI and football games thats it. Everything else is trash.

This is all we have left, man. Feigned laughter and outrage any time a team is compared with the 2001 Canes. But hey, there's a lot of fans that would trade places with us even now.

Advertisement
Coaching wise the 2 teams are similar first year head coach who took after a respected coach left

You all get into your feelings way too much. I guess this is what happens when you currently suck.

Ohio State is really good. Will they win the National Championship? I have no idea. Are they better than the 2001 Miami Hurricanes? I have no idea. I doubt it. But we'll check back in 15 years when we see how many Pro Football Hall of Famers, first round picks, and players develop from this team.

U can never know the answer to this until years later when the kids show out in the NFL. We knew the 01 canes were savage but years later the legend grew cause the players were dominating the nfl

Advertisement
Back