Blake James......

Slurpers are very silent on these pics... 'Kevin'/'dk72' - aren't the kids just having fun? C'mon bro ALL the teams do it. Aren't these pics totally cool?

We are no longer the candy canes... we have become the Candy *** Canes.

Oh grow up. The kids were playing around and being dumb while the photographer was there. Those weren't the official pics that were supposed to go up. If you don't think that teens will act like idiots when a camera is pointed at them you live in an alternate reality.

Yeah. Cuz most kids I know LOVE to take homoerotic pictures and grab other men. No its okay guys, all the other colleges are doing it! Ya know, i heard nick saban and urban meyer have photo shoots like this too....Tell me, how many hours did you spend stroking yourself to each picture you ******* sandusky endorsing f a got

View attachment 31526

..and yet another juvenile response. You're obsessed with Sandusky and men...did he touch you when you were younger? If so, get counseling.

Sandusky and Golden come from Sandusky's school of coaching. And they might have had a hand in kiddie diddling. Just sayin

Advertisement
Yeah. Funny how Caneshooter never took these pics in the 10 plus years he has been taking Miami's pics, but it's all his fault according to ****72

I'd still have cut all ties with his a$$ by 8am today even if Flake and Alfredo both were fully aware of the photos prior. A real program doesn't let this kind of stuff happen but sure as **** knows when and how to pin it on the least important person/employee when it does. Us? We just shrug our soft shoulders and laugh about or even try to justify it.

Digital cameras have really become quite easy to master with current technological advances. Go buy one for $299 and hand it to an intern with a modicum of common sense. Problem solved.

Last edited:
Slurpers are very silent on these pics... 'Kevin'/'dk72' - aren't the kids just having fun? C'mon bro ALL the teams do it. Aren't these pics totally cool?

Oh grow up. The kids were playing around and being dumb while the photographer was there. Those weren't the official pics that were supposed to go up. If you don't think that teens will act like idiots when a camera is pointed at them you live in an alternate reality.

Yeah. Cuz most kids I know LOVE to take homoerotic pictures and grab other men. No its okay guys, all the other colleges are doing it! Ya know, i heard nick saban and urban meyer have photo shoots like this too....Tell me, how many hours did you spend stroking yourself to each picture you ******* sandusky endorsing f a got

View attachment 31526

..and yet another juvenile response. You're obsessed with Sandusky and men...did he touch you when you were younger? If so, get counseling.

Sandusky and Golden come from Sandusky's school of coaching. And they might have had a hand in kiddie diddling. Just sayin

You came from your dad...does that mean you had a hand in diddling your mom? Has about as much logic behind it.

View attachment 31526

Quit deflecting. Do you see nick saban and urban meyer allowing this feggitry that you clearly not only support, but enjoy, happen under their noses?

View attachment 31526

Quit deflecting. Do you see nick saban and urban meyer allowing this feggitry that you clearly not only support, but enjoy, happen under their noses?

Not deflecting anything. But as soon as someone starts acting like a child, and a stupid one at that, with all the "Sandusky" nonsense and the fascination with "stroking", they lose any argument they try to make, because they have no credibility. Then with the stupidity about my "supporting", when I said it was really stupid of them to do, just further shows you aren't interested in facts or a mature discussion, you'd rather act like Beavis and Butthead...but even more stupid.

Advertisement

Yeah. Cuz most kids I know LOVE to take homoerotic pictures and grab other men. No its okay guys, all the other colleges are doing it! Ya know, i heard nick saban and urban meyer have photo shoots like this too....Tell me, how many hours did you spend stroking yourself to each picture you ****ing sandusky endorsing f a got

View attachment 31526

Not deflecting anything. But as soon as someone starts acting like a child, and a stupid one at that, with all the "Sandusky" nonsense and the fascination with "stroking", they lose any argument they try to make, because they have no credibility. Then with the stupidity about my "supporting", when I said it was really stupid of them to do, just further shows you aren't interested in facts or a mature discussion, you'd rather act like Beavis and Butthead...but even more stupid.

Did you mention about all the fun we're having? School him about "fun".

This is Loss of Institutional Control....SMH Al has succeeded in making this team play soft, now this sh%t!!!

Can you imagine the trash talk before the FSU game?? Dammit mane!

F&*k you AL!!!

soft.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back