Blake James......

Slurpers are very silent on these pics... 'Kevin'/'dk72' - aren't the kids just having fun? C'mon bro ALL the teams do it. Aren't these pics totally cool?

We are no longer the candy canes... we have become the Candy *** Canes.

Oh grow up. The kids were playing around and being dumb while the photographer was there. Those weren't the official pics that were supposed to go up. If you don't think that teens will act like idiots when a camera is pointed at them you live in an alternate reality.

Hope you enjoy them after every team in CFB uses them on billboards and signs

It is all just good "fun". Ice cream and cheesecake photos = the new U.

Advertisement
Slurpers are very silent on these pics... 'Kevin'/'dk72' - aren't the kids just having fun? C'mon bro ALL the teams do it. Aren't these pics totally cool?

Oh grow up. The kids were playing around and being dumb while the photographer was there. Those weren't the official pics that were supposed to go up. If you don't think that teens will act like idiots when a camera is pointed at them you live in an alternate reality.

Pretty stupid response on your part. Why would I enjoy them? It was really stupid of them to do. They were being idiots, and now it's come back to bite them in the ***. The photographer should also never be given another photo job at UM. If the kids are trying to be funny and acting like fools, you don't take and save the photos, and then post them.

Pretty stupid response on your part. Why would I enjoy them? It was really stupid of them to do. They were being idiots, and now it's come back to bite them in the ***. The photographer should also never be given another photo job at UM. If the kids are trying to be funny and acting like fools, you don't take and save the photos, and then post them.

So the kids (ALbort Recruited) are doing this on their own? Did the kids also order their own ice cream truck?

Advertisement

So the kids (ALbort Recruited) are doing this on their own? Did the kids also order their own ice cream truck?

Of course. Al never does anything wrong. He is infAllible.

It is all just good "fun". Ice cream and cheesecake photos = the new U.
It's always all just in good fun. Is there any accountability. Ice cream social, eh good fun. Dodgeball, eh good fun. Corn hole, guitar hero, dance contests, pool parties.

See the similarities in all of those things. They're always just in good fun. There is nothing wrong with any of it cause it's just in good fun. The team went 6-7 last year and are just blowing off steam.

The pictures were just one last hurrah before the season starts and it was all in good fun. Accountability no longer exists with this program. All the jokes and laughter turned us into the joke. But it's ok cause it was all in good fun.

Last edited:

IQ72 has been kicking this around all night looking for a way to justify and rationalize this embarrassment, and this is what he came up with. He's going to pin it on a rogue photographer (a guy who by the way has been taking Canes pics for a long time without incident) and claim it's just a few walkons.

Yeah. Funny how Caneshooter never took these pics in the 10 plus years he has been taking Miami's pics, but it's all his fault according to ****72

Advertisement

He is a perfect ALbortion.

Yeah. Funny how Caneshooter never took these pics in the 10 plus years he has been taking Miami's pics, but it's all his fault according to ****72

The kids did it by themselves. They ordered an ice cream truck by themselves. Decided to play dodge-ball by themselves. The kids are TERRORS.

We have the worst administration in the country, an under qualified puppet of an AD, and an incompetent head coach.

It's the trinity of ineptitude. I'm convinced this is all part of the fine print in the sanctions from the NCAA.

We have the worst administration in the country, an under qualified puppet of an AD, and an incompetent head coach.

It's the trinity of ineptitude. I'm convinced this is all part of the fine print in the sanctions from the NCAA.

Don't leave out the micro-mangaging admin who insist on making all the decisions and have given some of the best extensions in the world.

Advertisement

Yeah. Cuz most kids I know LOVE to take homoerotic pictures and grab other men. No its okay guys, all the other colleges are doing it! Ya know, i heard nick saban and urban meyer have photo shoots like this too....Tell me, how many hours did you spend stroking yourself to each picture you ******* sandusky endorsing f a got

jerry-sandusky-coaching.jpg

Advertisement
Al heard that TCU was doing ghey budior photo shoots last off season and that contributed to their improvement.

Yeah. Cuz most kids I know LOVE to take homoerotic pictures and grab other men. No its okay guys, all the other colleges are doing it! Ya know, i heard nick saban and urban meyer have photo shoots like this too....Tell me, how many hours did you spend stroking yourself to each picture you ******* sandusky endorsing f a got

View attachment 31526

..and yet another juvenile response. You're obsessed with Sandusky and men...did he touch you when you were younger? If so, get counseling.

When did I say it was "all his fault?" I swear some of you seem to have the education level and IQ of a mentally-stunted monkey. I said what the players did was really stupid, a big mistake, and it's come back to bite them. But that doesn't change the fact that Caneshooter did something really stupid as well...which, by the way, was first brought up and pointed out by one of your fellow mopers and whiners.

Advertisement
Back