Blake James went on the Joe Rose Show on WQAM on Thursday morning

Said a lot about our AD that right after the 58-0 drudging to Clemson that Blake said that he still had confidence in Al Golden. Than later on that afternoon he was fired. Blake's not calling the shots. He's just a guy to trot out there to get money and shake hands. The BOT needs to get rid of Richt AND Blake James. Get a real AD first so he can do research on the right candidate for Miami to hire as HC; not rely on some hiring firm that doesn't have a pulse on the program.
correct, funny to think how many HR hires we had Howard, Jimy,Erickson, Butch now we seem like the 3 stooges
in the hiring process. Coker,Shannon, Golden and now CMR..... real lack of leadership at AD level
we have had some real poor hires at this critical role and no one is showing a ton of leadership at this point in time.
I do believe that Blake is tied to CMR as this was his HR hire..... could have had Butch, Schianno, or Mullen
BOT/AD really needs to decide who and what we are a Championship program or a middle of the road group like we have been since Donna & Dee were in charge

Advertisement
Are you 5 years old? Are you a mental midget? Who speaks like this. Little man? Take this L? You must have had the stupidest ******* parents around huh? Like kids patted you on the back and said sorry when they came to pick you up? Only way I can imagine you think it's normal to engage like this. So I'll do same so we can be at your level.

So, instead of a counter argument to me taking a shiit on your dumbass point, you chose to be a 7 year old little girl? Lol.

Advertisement
Back