Blake James speaks

Advertisement
Oh my god I can't believe this administration is this stupid. You know what, this administration is stupid. They let a con artist Shapiro set up camp on campus and didn't even have a clue. If they did they just left it alone. So now Blake is telling us that they are going to make changes. They are going to wait until after national signing day to do something. BOY OH BOY!! THAT IS REALLY TREATING THE NEW RECRUITS GOOD, SUCKER THEM IN THEN MAYBE MAKE STAFF CHANGES. If you don't know after 13 games what needs to be done by now, you are a freaking idiot. This school deserves everything they get. #UDONTCAREWEDONTCARE #FULLTHROTTLE

P.S. This administration has to be a bunch of clowns . There is now way these people can be this stupid, if you support anything about the U right now and sit there and take it. You deserve to be smacked. I'm a girl this is just funny as ****. I wouldn't send Bozo to this school.

Advertisement
Fck Fake. And fck Folden's lame scapegoating. They won't get a single penny from me until Folden is gone.

P.S. It's a great recruiting strategy to have your puppet AD hinting at staff changes after or right around signing day. I bet that makes recruits feel good that they're getting duped into signing with UM under the pretense of working with the coaches recruiting them when UM plans on scapegoating them.

P.S. It's a great recruiting strategy to have your puppet AD hinting at staff changes after or right around signing day. I bet that makes recruits feel good that they're getting duped into signing with UM under the pretense of working with the coaches recruiting them when UM plans on scapegoating them.

That's what I said, this administration is pure awful

Advertisement
I told y'all when he was hired. I told y'all a year ago. I'm telling y'all now. Blake James is a clown.

You tried to tell me Blake James was a Miami fan for life, he was so great, blah blah blah.

Just like I told y'all Donna was garbage too, and all the slurpers came out and defended her.

Where are the Donna/James/Al sluprers now?

I'm gonna tell ya again. Blake James is a clown. This job is too big for him. He sucks at what he does. He only got the job because a kindly old grandma with a penchant for hiring yes-men hired him, he has no idea what he's doing, and if he's given any power to do anything, he'll run this university in to the ground if it hasn't already been run into the ground.

FIRE HIM.

My thoughts exactly. This administration must be the most inept collection of clowns I have ever witnessed. My hatred for them grows daily as it does for that incompetent and master manipulating charlatan Fat Folden. Never in my life have I grown to despise a coach like I do Folden. See, not only is he an incompetent hack but that clown knew from day 1 he was taking us all for a ride.

I am astounded as to how this con man has been able to come this far duping so many people. He knew exactly what he was getting into. From the beginning he had the UM administration correctly marked as a bunch of suckers. He played us all like a real pro. The Shapiro mess was the perfect cover for his incompetence that he also very deftly turned into an opportunity to extort millions by demanding and receiving his completely unearned extension.

The only silver lining in this for us fans is that Folden's snake oil routine has in effect exposed the entire administration(Donna, Flake, and the BOT) as the clueless and inept quislings that they are. We the fans now know beyond a shadow of a doubt that having an elite football program has never been a goal for this administration. We know know as does the rest of the country what a pitiful joke they truly are. We now know that this football program was set up to fail by these impotent beaurocrats.They can't operate in the shadows anymore. Now maybe the new president will feel a mandate to clean house and restore this once proud program to its former glory. I have to al least have that hope but until that time, this program is dead because of the negligence of those currently in power. Because of this it is absolutely crucial to keep and even increase the pressure on these maggots.

Our goal is to choke off all money going into the school by whatever means possible. That means boycotting the entire program. Nobody should donate a cent. Do not buy tickets or merchandise. Spread the word by means of social media, newspaper ads, billboards, mass emails, and directly contacting as many members of the sports media as possible. Together we can make this boycott a huge story.

### UM athletic director Blake James said some people in the 8000-member Hurricane Club have told him they will not make the required annual donation (at least $50) to remain in the club because “they are upset where the football program is.”

But UM doesn’t know the precise fallout because the donation deadline isn't until late May.

Meanwhile, James gracefully is handling the fan backlash; he said one angry fan sent him the same email 54 consecutive times.

### James said he has met with Al Golden and his staff and Golden is “planning on changes to make things better, a variety of things.” James also said ticket prices aren’t expected to change.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...-dolp.html#.VLHu3axDF3s.twitter#storylink=cpy

like sweet music to my ears

That hurricane club estimate fails to account for former members like myself who were ready to rejoin with the expectation that golden was getting fired.

For real loss they need to compare May number to 2003?
Or somehow account for members who have left over past decade and haven't returned

Last edited:
Advertisement
new president will make the call on Al & Blake.... Sr.Mgmt new president , BOT & new AD will establish
how it will be in the future>>>> Miami has to reinvest in program facilities(indoor practice field)
support staff, assistant coaches salaries, & a long term vision on program
with AL we never know what the goals are and sadly they seem to be Coastal division champions
gotta hope we can close 15 with a above average class & hold 16 together as well.
with luck 8-4 most likely 6-6

They are gonna use the Adidas money to make up for it.

Adidas money will not put butts in the seats. If 20k fans showed up in 2014, the number will be 10k in 2015.

There were a lot of paid for empty seats this year. I suspect those empty seats won't be #renewed.
If they were reporting 43K for Pitt game, look for about 20k seats lost by retaining Golden.
Then they'll also see hurricane club membership plummet.

But all this won't be realized until May because our AD and BoT are either incompetent or complacent.
On June 1 are they gonna realize the Adidas money is a wash because they've lost more than $4M or so on lost renewals alone?

### UM athletic director Blake James said some people in the 8000-member Hurricane Club have told him they will not make the required annual donation (at least $50) to remain in the club because “they are upset where the football program is.”

But UM doesn’t know the precise fallout because the donation deadline isn't until late May.

Meanwhile, James gracefully is handling the fan backlash; he said one angry fan sent him the same email 54 consecutive times.

### James said he has met with Al Golden and his staff and Golden is “planning on changes to make things better, a variety of things.” James also said ticket prices aren’t expected to change.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...-dolp.html#.VLHu3axDF3s.twitter#storylink=cpy

If anything is going to get done, it will happen because we withhold our Hurricanes Club payments. Not because some worthless posers, on forums like this, claim to be the self appointed righteous angry fans. Or because some low level cricket journalist that thinks he knows something about football, expresses his fainting anger, just to gain readers. As always "money talks and bulls**t walks."

Love how a fringe establishment member with anarchists beliefs, believes that non-Club members, journalists and discontented fans don't make a difference. Not so fast my friend! This is America if you remember and it's these same members of the general populist that propel change. Without us the establishment would be content with their arrogant opinions and their lack or football knowledge! To say our opinions don't matter is to say "polls" don't give an indication of public opinions. A change is gonna come a we will be the ones who propel the aristocracy to change!

Advertisement

If anything is going to get done, it will happen because we withhold our Hurricanes Club payments. Not because some worthless posers, on forums like this, claim to be the self appointed righteous angry fans. Or because some low level cricket journalist that thinks he knows something about football, expresses his fainting anger, just to gain readers. As always "money talks and bulls**t walks."

Love how a fringe establishment member with anarchists beliefs, believes that non-Club members, journalists and discontented fans don't make a difference. Not so fast my friend! This is America if you remember and it's these same members of the general populist that propel change. Without us the establishment would be content with their arrogant opinions and their lack or football knowledge! To say our opinions don't matter is to say "polls" don't give an indication of public opinions. A change is gonna come a we will be the ones who propel the aristocracy to change!

Also love the self righteous Golden fans claiming that posters on internet aren't real fans.
1. This isn't 1998
2. Irony that the Golden fans make these claims ..... On an internet forum

I've sent him six emails stating I will not renew, and have yet to hear back from Blake. I've also sent two emails to Jesse Marks stating the same, and have not heard back. I guess I'm just another account. Another fan that Blake feels will renew and is just angry right now.

I think gracefully handling is more like chicken-**** ignoring them. I like that they are concerned about it. Now everyone just needs to hold to it and follow through.

And lol at the staff changes. More invisible changes and one more reason for recruits to stay away. I'm sure they love the uncertainty.

What a clown show!

I would like to see a real journalist ask Flake James if he thinks he has legitimate job security when a real president comes in....and not some left wing apologist.

Advertisement
Back