Blake James speaks

CaneCounty

Senior
### UM athletic director Blake James said some people in the 8000-member Hurricane Club have told him they will not make the required annual donation (at least $50) to remain in the club because “they are upset where the football program is.”

But UM doesn’t know the precise fallout because the donation deadline isn't until late May.

Meanwhile, James gracefully is handling the fan backlash; he said one angry fan sent him the same email 54 consecutive times.

### James said he has met with Al Golden and his staff and Golden is “planning on changes to make things better, a variety of things.” James also said ticket prices aren’t expected to change.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...-dolp.html#.VLHu3axDF3s.twitter#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
I guess at least he didn't say Al is our coach and will continue to be our coach. I would love to be proven wrong and there are staff changes and Al's trip to Dallas turns him into Saban 2.0. I'll keep dreaming

Advertisement
Flake is toast once the new president comes in.

I keep getting surprised by how dumb school administrations really are, but logically, yes...if the new prez has any brains when it comes to the FB program whatsoever, he'll look at what James has done and he'll be back to selling Dr. Pepper in the stands again along with "Larry."

Flake is toast once the new president comes in.

Why does everyone have so much hope in the new President? The people hiring the new President are the same ones that work hand in hand with Donna currently.

### UM athletic director Blake James said some people in the 8000-member Hurricane Club have told him they will not make the required annual donation (at least $50) to remain in the club because “they are upset where the football program is.”

But UM doesn’t know the precise fallout because the donation deadline isn't until late May.

Meanwhile, James gracefully is handling the fan backlash; he said one angry fan sent him the same email 54 consecutive times.

### James said he has met with Al Golden and his staff and Golden is “planning on changes to make things better, a variety of things.” James also said ticket prices aren’t expected to change.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...-dolp.html#.VLHu3axDF3s.twitter#storylink=cpy

Hope he is telling him to Fire donofrio and change the scheme...

If anything is going to get done, it will happen because we withhold our Hurricanes Club payments. Not because some worthless posers, on forums like this, claim to be the self appointed righteous angry fans. Or because some low level cricket journalist that thinks he knows something about football, expresses his fainting anger, just to gain readers. As always "money talks and bulls**t walks."

Advertisement

Hope he is telling him to Fire donofrio and change the scheme...

That would be nice. But, I not holding my breath.

If anything is going to get done, it will happen because we withhold our Hurricanes Club payments. Not because some worthless posers, on forums like this, claim to be the self appointed righteous angry fans. Or because some low level cricket journalist that thinks he knows something about football, expresses his fainting anger, just to gain readers. As always "money talks and bulls**t walks."
Lol at "some people." I expect that hurricane club member to significantly drop.

I agree. That's why I was among the first to tell James I will not renew my Hurricane Club memberships. And Trust me, my donation was a lot, lot more than $50 a year.

Hey this is the best news I have heard all year

Now we are trending in the right direction, they can try the old Al(fraud) Folden bend but don't break defense
But we all know how this story ends man....lolol they will lose

Fan base is sick of the lies and bullsh!t

Keep up they heat guys

Advertisement
They can act like they don't hear our words on social media and message boards but they will when those checks are not being delivered in their accounts though. You know how money hungry this administration is.... Forget attacking them on social media, hit them in their pockets....

Keep bleeding them of money.

You're doing the Lords Work here. Keep it up.

Bleed them dry financially and don't let up.

I swear I want to drop kick the **** out of the whole administration. Including Shalala

Advertisement
"“planning on changes to make things better, a variety of things.”

Misterious magical things that they can't tell you what they are but will surprisingly look like the same things the have been doing all along.

Sorry I meant to "vote up" not down.

Many of us have been saying it for a while

-Don't renew or buy individual game tickets. If you insist on going to the game by them second hand off someone selling them in the parking lot at the game (plus you'll get them even cheaper that way).
-Don't go to the games at all (but if you're a stubborn dumb *** and must go adhere to the 2nd part of rule #1 above plus car pool or take the bus to minimize the amount of money those ******** make off parking)
-Don't even think about donating a penny for anything related to the school
-Don't even think about buying one piece of merchandise

This is our duty as Canes fans. If they are going to bring Golden back let's make sure it's a miserable year.

Advertisement
Back