Blake James Speaks

Advertisement
Votes of confidence seven games into your new coach’s tenure indicates that the entire program is in absolute disarray. It also means that you know people are irate and you can feel the heat at the very least.

I seem to recall Blake James giving a very similar vote of confidence to Golden about 20 minutes after Clemson won 58-0 and then the next day the Board of Trustees ordering him to fire Golden. Blake’s vote of confidence means squat.

Advertisement
Votes of confidence seven games into your new coach’s tenure indicates that the entire program is in absolute disarray. It also means that you know people are irate and you can feel the heat at the very least.

I seem to recall Blake James giving a very similar vote of confidence to Golden about 20 minutes after Clemson won 58-0 and then the next day the Board of Trustees ordering him to fire Golden. Blake’s vote of confidence means squat.

It doesn't mean squat. It means the pressure is on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually believe him. He is a beta and this looks exactly like something he thinks. We are ****ed
Oh he believes it. But nothing will make me happier than his being nervous by the **** storm. He knows what a **** coach is and what toxicity looks like, he went through it with Golden and saw it get started in Richt's last year. He's scared cause imagine having to go through this for the third straight coach.

Blake’s career is literally in the hands of Manny and he knows it, of course he’s going to have confidence in him. I don’t think any moves will be made this year, but next year is the make or break one. It’s interesting he came out with a statement tho, I guess the right people are ****ed off as much as we are

Advertisement
GraciousFrequentAmericankestrel-small.gif

Advertisement
Back