Blake James shot at Donna or no?

Brock is itching to suck James' **** too. Golden's must not be enough.

Dont get excited Brock, Blake is the same ***** he was 6 months ago.

LOL. Broke has a thirst for authority figure dyck that's never been seen before. This guy spends every waking hour looking for fake reasons to foist Fake Jimmy and El Foldo on us.

Advertisement
When the ACC ADs meet, James is the one that they give oregano to smoke and he starts acting like he is high.

Just check my sig if you need a reminder about how much of a disingenuous ******* Blake James is. This, like everything else he's ever said publicly, means absolutely nothing.

LULZ at some of these clowns trying to read a new toughness and ferocity into Fake's empty double-talk. The new president wants to win? Wow. That's deep stuff. Very cutting edge.

Fake James is burnishing his credentials so he doesn't get pink slipped by the board when the time comes to throw Golden Al and his buddy over the side after we lose to FAU.

Sadly, from what I heard on the Joe Rose show this morning, the first one out of the gate when Golden gets the heave-Ho would be Mario Cristobal.

As long as it's nothing more than a courtesy interview, I'm ok with it.

But if Mario really is the next HC, there can be no more debate about the university's LACK of commitment to competing at the highest level.

Golden is on the way out. Blake is making it clear.

Based on what? Not one time has he said this team needs to win or else. He has put 0 public pressure on GOlden to win so idk where u are getting that from.

Advertisement
Fake James is burnishing his credentials so he doesn't get pink slipped by the board when the time comes to throw Golden Al and his buddy over the side after we lose to FAU.

Sadly, from what I heard on the Joe Rose show this morning, the first one out of the gate when Golden gets the heave-Ho would be Mario Cristobal.

But if Mario really is the next HC, there can be no more debate about the university's LACK of commitment to competing at the highest level.

Why would they give a "courtesy " interview to a guy who ran out on us after being here for a week? We have clowns on here claiming the TWOT is still bitter at Butch David for taking a HC gig in the NFL. Why would they be interested in being courteous to a traitor like Beanerdict Arnold who left for a lateral gig and has been recruiting hard against us?

****, I'm still not sure why he is getting any consideration from Cane fans for the HC spot, let alone the admin ...

Why would they give a "courtesy " interview to a guy who ran out on us after being here for a week? We have clowns on here claiming the TWOT is still bitter at Butch David for taking a HC gig in the NFL. Why would they be interested in being courteous to a traitor like Beanerdict Arnold who left for a lateral gig and has been recruiting hard against us?

If Mario is the next head coach then just know it's time to move on to other hobbies and passions. Mario is at best a lateral move for this school.

If you somehow assign any alpha male qualities to Flake then it must mean you were raised in a beauty salon or day spa and know no better.

Advertisement
@AKuperstein: Miami AD Blake James asked if he's willing to fire a coach under contract: "If everyone feels the need for a change, we'll do what's best"
Lol. That loser is always looking to someone else to give him his marching orders. ************ you're the AD, it should be your ****ing call. Act like it you *****.

[MENTION=3972]NVA CANE[/MENTION]: Truest ish you ever wrote, my ninja! Blake James, YOU'RE PAID TO LOOK OVER ATHLETICS, numb nut! What do you mean if everyone feels the need...Ninja, you got the juice to make the change. This is why Miami is stuck in mediocrity. Drop this numb nut to an assistant AD position, so he can fund raise and ish and let a real AD run our athletics.

^^^^ This. First off, Mario is a traitor. You wanna talk about Butch? Ok, let's talk about how Mario was SIGNED to a contract and a month later, bailed to go to Bama and has negatively recruited against his alma mater ever since. Mario can blow me.

Advertisement

^^^^ This. First off, Mario is a traitor. You wanna talk about Butch? Ok, let's talk about how Mario was SIGNED to a contract and a month later, bailed to go to Bama and has negatively recruited against his alma mater ever since. Mario can blow me.

Had Cristobal stayed at UM, he might have been demoted to an NFL job like Franklin, Barrow and Carroll.

Advertisement
Old Blake found his heart and backbone now that DS has left the building!!!

If Mario is the next head coach then just know it's time to move on to other hobbies and passions. Mario is at best a lateral move for this school.

You should've found other hobbies and passions way before that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back