Blake James shot at Donna or no?

brock

All-American
[MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports: Blake James on new prez Julio Frenk, who starts his tenue in a couple weeks: "Dr. Frenk wants to win. I’ve learned that."

@flasportsbuzz: Blake James says new UM president Frenk "wants to win,... Is as committed to athletics as an (AD) would want president to be."

Advertisement
Brock is itching to suck James' **** too. Golden's must not be enough.

Dont get excited Brock, Blake is the same ***** he was 6 months ago.

so sick of hearing "wants to win" we all want to win. "needs to win" is the message that should be delivered.

Advertisement
@AKuperstein: Miami AD Blake James asked if he's willing to fire a coach under contract: "If everyone feels the need for a change, we'll do what's best"

What else is he going to say? That is what EVERY AD would say about a new President...

I am curious what James might say if U goes 2-2 into the season or, worse yet, 3-3....hope we don't have to see that comment.

Advertisement
@AKuperstein: Miami AD Blake James asked if he's willing to fire a coach under contract: "If everyone feels the need for a change, we'll do what's best"
Lol. That loser is always looking to someone else to give him his marching orders. ************ you're the AD, it should be your ******* call. Act like it you *****.

Lol. That loser is always looking to someone else to give him his marching orders. ************ you're the AD, it should be your ******* call. Act like it you *****.

James: "Well, we seriously considered it, but it wasn't a unanimous decision so Golden will be our coach for the 2016 season. We hope to improve..."

Reporter: "What was the vote count?"

James: "14 to 1."

I don't give much credence to coach speak or AD lip service, but Blake's tone has changed.

If that's because he's borrowed his wife's balls and he means it or if he's just learning to play the game a little better, who knows.

Advertisement

I don't give much credence to coach speak or AD lip service, but Blake's tone has changed.

If that's because he's borrowed his wife's balls and he means it or if he's just learning to play the game a little better, who knows.

James' chess strategy is one move deep.

Just check my sig if you need a reminder about how much of a disingenuous ******* Blake James is. This, like everything else he's ever said publicly, means absolutely nothing.

Advertisement

Certainly seems more stern over the last month or so about the subject IMO

He's going to say nothing but positive things about the HC right up to the moment he fires him. That's just the way it works.

Fake James is burnishing his credentials so he doesn't get pink slipped by the board when the time comes to throw Golden Al and his buddy over the side after we lose to FAU.

Sadly, from what I heard on the Joe Rose show this morning, the first one out of the gate when Golden gets the heave-Ho would be Mario Cristobal.

[MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports: Blake James on new prez Julio Frenk, who starts his tenue in a couple weeks: "Dr. Frenk wants to win. I’ve learned that."

@flasportsbuzz: Blake James says new UM president Frenk "wants to win,... Is as committed to athletics as an (AD) would want president to be."

Could be just tryna keep that job and make it permanent

Advertisement
Back