Blake James shot at Donna or no?

Fake James is burnishing his credentials so he doesn't get pink slipped by the board when the time comes to throw Golden Al and his buddy over the side after we lose to FAU.

Sadly, from what I heard on the Joe Rose show this morning, the first one out of the gate when Golden gets the heave-Ho would be Mario Cristobal.

As long as it's nothing more than a courtesy interview, I'm ok with it.

But if Mario really is the next HC, there can be no more debate about the university's LACK of commitment to competing at the highest level.

^^^^ This. First off, Mario is a traitor. You wanna talk about Butch? Ok, let's talk about how Mario was SIGNED to a contract and a month later, bailed to go to Bama and has negatively recruited against his alma mater ever since. Mario can blow me.

Good God, sir, you have principles. Haven't you learned over the past 15 years that the grave robbers who run the University have none? They just want to get out of town before the implosion of UHealth.

They'd hire Cristobal in a heartbeat if that meant that they didn't have to seriously consider Butch.

Advertisement
The Cristobal slurpers are worse than the remaining Golden apologists in my book. At least the Goldenites might just want to delude themselves about today. These clowns that want Luigi want to ruin all of our tomorrows. You fools are truly what's wrong with our fanbase. Even the sissy alumni from the northeast that come down here for a 4 year vacation from New York City and then never attend another game or give a dollar after graduating are less of a detriment. Cristobal would be a cot**** downgrade from Alfredo. Let that sink into your craniums.

If and when Folden washes the season again. If these clowns don't call Butch, UM needs to stop playing ball. They won't because checks will be there but seriously wtf, are they so numb to losing now? I'm sorry but these clowns need to get a mental head check, the whole lot. The more I think about it, the more I realize they have lost their minds.

Their azzes wanna be cheap and quality coach is unemployed and chumping at the bit. Yet they wally gag around. He must a nailed someone's wife

Fake James is burnishing his credentials so he doesn't get pink slipped by the board when the time comes to throw Golden Al and his buddy over the side after we lose to FAU.

Sadly, from what I heard on the Joe Rose show this morning, the first one out of the gate when Golden gets the heave-Ho would be Mario Cristobal.

As long as it's nothing more than a courtesy interview, I'm ok with it.

But if Mario really is the next HC, there can be no more debate about the university's LACK of commitment to competing at the highest level.

^^^^ This. First off, Mario is a traitor. You wanna talk about Butch? Ok, let's talk about how Mario was SIGNED to a contract and a month later, bailed to go to Bama and has negatively recruited against his alma mater ever since. Mario can blow me.

Had Cristobal stayed at UM, he might have been demoted to an NFL job like Franklin, Barrow and Carroll.

No to Mario or Coley. I KNOW that's what probably will happen if Golden is fired or moves on to another school, but neither of these guys will be an improvement. In fact, I think either one could easily be worse.(If that's humanly possible.) A hire of either one and this program is DEFINITELY in the crapper for good. RIP, Canes.

FakeJames1.jpg

Advertisement
Please stop with the nonsense. Cristobal is not going to be the next coach should we need one in 2016.

Everyone needs to get this 'former player', 'former asst coach' returning as the Head Coach **** out of their heads. As of just because Dorsey played and won a title here he is somehow automatically going to be a successful OC or QB coach. The logic is based on nothing but more intangible BS like swagger and 'bulletin board' motivation.

Advertisement
Back