Blake James/Salary Question

Consigliere

All-American
For some reason, Blake James and his salary doesn’t show up in our financials and tax forms.

What does he actually make?

Does dapper still post here?

Edit: Updated the link.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you have any reasoning behind that?
Can’t be much less considering he was “AD of the Year” (or some sh*t) and signed an extension through 2023. If it’s north of $650K then I don’t even want to know about it.

A good comp should be Cincinnati and their AD’s base salary is $450K.

Would be more fun to guess his other benefits. I’m sure he gets a membership to Miami Velvet so he can cuck out even further into his Saturday nights. I’m sure Mack Brown is plowing his wife right now

Can’t be much less considering he was “AD of the Year” (or some sh*t) and signed an extension through 2023. If it’s north of $650K then I don’t even want to know about it.

A good comp should be Cincinnati and their AD’s base salary is $450K.

Would be more fun to guess his other benefits. I’m sure he gets a membership to Miami Velvet so he can cuck out even further into his Saturday nights. I’m sure Mack Brown is plowing his wife right now

Why Cinn? Why not UVA?

Also, why doesn’t he show up on those tax forms?

Advertisement
Why Cinn? Why not UVA?

Also, why doesn’t he show up on those tax forms

-Why Cincy? Either because that’s a comparable budget or we are cheap with our hires.

- Why not UVA? IMO their AD is underpaid she is also in the $500K ball park so I guess it is a close comp

Hard to pinpoint this because of the perks in the contact. Some get private planes, golf membershis, etc

- Why not on Tax Return - Form 990 J-2 is a list of the Top 16 highest paid - he made just under John Sory.

-Why Cincy? Either because that’s a comparable budget or we are cheap with our hires.

- Why not UVA? IMO their AD is underpaid she is also in the $500K ball park

Hard to pinpoint this because of the perks in the contact. Some get private planes, golf membershis, etc

- Why not on Tax Return - Form 990 J-2 is a list of the Top 16 highest paid - he makes just under John Sory. (I could be wrong but I think I’m right)

Why is Cinn comparable? Do they have a similar TV deal? Apparel deal? Similar conference?

Nothing is similar. They’re a public school too.

UVA at least has 2 of the 3.

The last thing you posted is what I am getting at. We pay Blake probably nothing and we get less than nothing back. He is a tranny ***ing loser who needed 5 years to graduate from Minnesota State Mankato.

Maine doesn’t want him back either.

Advertisement
Why is Cinn comparable? Do they have a similar TV deal? Apparel deal? Similar conference?

Nothing is similar. They’re a public school too.

UVA at least has 2 of the 3.

The last thing you posted is what I am getting at. We pay Blake probably nothing and we get less than nothing back. He is a tranny ***ing loser who needed 5 years to graduate from Minnesota State Mankato.

Maine doesn’t want him back either.
All good bro - I feel ya

Yeah, I was just saying who we comp with. I’m sure the reasoning as to why we comp to these smaller state schools is not reasonable. Wouldn’t be surprised if we are just cheap.

The tax return you posted backs it up. If he was in the Top 16 compensated, he would be there. And he wasn’t.

It’s bullsh*t

Advertisement
Back