Blake James on Zo

No one likes you here, as matter of fact you’re on Diaz levels of hate here In how this board feels about you. Your porsts are so clearly troll that they have a stink on them on par with your girlfriend jenn Strawleys Stinky hippie feminist snatch! Maybe you should go back to that bar In coconut grove and finish the job you started back In the day by drinking yourself into a como so we never have to suffer your insufferable porsts again!

Why are you so angry lil Forrest Gump?

Advertisement
This guy thinks the fans are stupid and cant see through his BS
Exactly he would’ve been better off not saying anything. If the “opportunity” he’s referring to is a meaningless position and terrible pay considering the resume, then you are full of crap and James is exposing himself here.

Last edited:
Not even mad tho.gif

It's obvious Blake and Manny have dug themselves into a hole with big time boosters and very likely have 1 year left to prove themselves. Another bad season and they will be gone. Highsmith can come then w/o Blake over him. May work out even better...

EObp-reU8AAlNIh.jpg:large

Advertisement
He’s not your friend lil Forrest Gump.

View attachment 108832
So no answer? You don’t maybe have a some terminal incurable disease or something? Do you think it’s possible You might drink yourself into a coma at the bar in coconut grove before it goes out of business as kind of a sentimental moment? Well I guess we can all hope it maybe happens someday. I know my friend is really hoping it does. 😉👍

A lot of fans are stupid & will sop this horseshìt up thinking that Zo is the one that didn't want to be here.

Our fanbase has a shìt ton of Hect troglodytes who are always trying to find a reason to brown nose the school administration.

i saw @thefranchise get into one of us that’s not getting excited about that bull **** they putting out. Blake and everyone in the center ends to go!!! I can’t believe he posted that tweet!! Get us a real ad

Advertisement
So no answer? You don’t maybe have a some terminal incurable disease or something? Do you think it’s possible You might drink yourself into a coma at the bar in coconut grove before it goes out of business as kind of a sentimental moment? Well I guess we can all hope it maybe happens someday. I know my friend is really hoping it does. 😉👍

Don’t worry lil Mickey I’ll be here to own you for a long, long time.

Don’t worry lil Mickey I’ll be here to own you for a long, long time.
Own me, I think not sport! But don’t worry I’ll be here along with every other poster for a longtime hoping everyday for you to fall into a tub of acid. 👍

Advertisement
Own me, I think not sport! But don’t worry I’ll be here along with every other poster for a longtime hoping everyday for you to fall into a tub of acid. 👍

I’m not your daddy lil Mickey. Try and keep your anger focused on the real root of your anger issues.

What's so unbelievable about that? Cleveland just fired the GM that brought Zo in didn't they? There's not much question ZO was on shaky ground.

Imo it sounds like a faction of boosters and BOT members wanted him for a GM role and BJ and Manny wanted him for a Chief of Staff role similar to what other schools have. But I don't think Zo was going to leave the NFL for any role here if he was retained by Cleveland. He wants to be and has a legit chance to be an NFL GM.
Seems pretty apparent neither manny or Blake wanted Zo

Advertisement
The AD of football position wouldn't have reported to Blake James, so why are you blaming him?

The BOT had the power to hire Highsmith for a position of real power. THEY chose not to.

Blake James would only have the power to hire Highsmith for a position reporting either to him or to Manny Diaz.

This is 100% on the BOT. Blame them.

Love it when people speak the truth and everyone ignores it because it doesn't fit their agenda.

Not only would they be doing the hiring, but prior to that they would have to get funding and approval for a new position being created. Someone saying they'll pay for it could be helpful, but that doesn't cut it with the board of regents for various reasons.

It is absolutely amazing how many inaccurate statements have been made about this idea that never materialized. Rather than knowing the how's and why's people say the craziest things and other people take it as truth.

Now back to the blame game for you all.

Definitely not. But I’m genuinely curious about why Zo wanted this job.

Sure hes confident he knows what our issues are and how to fix them. Has to be confident in his ability to scout recruits, and his connections to get us the right coach. Has to be a good feeling to come back home, run the show, and bring your program back after nearly 2 **** decades. Lot less headache then the NFL too.

Advertisement
Back