Blake James on Packer & Durham

Advertisement
Advertisement
More and more fans are going to ignore this program unless a big splash hire is made at both AD and HC.

iim_deathstar.jpg

I tried calling into his show to give my thoughts on this, but had to go before I got through. We should try to slam his show to keep Blake James’s seat hot and refute whatever nonsense was in this interview.

I tried calling into his show to give my thoughts on this, but had to go before I got through. We should try to slam his show to keep Blake James’s seat hot and refute whatever nonsense was in this interview.
The call in is a joke honestly. I’ve never seen them take more than 2 calls.

Advertisement
Bull****! He loves goin to the Firing Range when he has his Target Manny on the line in front of him
At the same time, you know he'd enjoy beating Manny every year for the next 5 years. I say he lets us stay close until the 3rd quarter, just to help secure Manny's job. After that he pours it on. Afterwards, James will talk about how close the game was until a few unfortunate turns of events. You know, like being outsmarted EVERY play in the second half. "We came out looking well prepared, but we just couldn't sustain the energy. They made a few big plays and our children no longer felt safe. It's alright now, though, because Coach Diaz has made sure all the children have their comfy snugglies to make them feel safe and protected from the big bad Brown wolf." I swear, I almost expect this post game speech from him.

At the same time, you know he'd enjoy beating Manny every year for the next 5 years. I say he lets us stay close until the 3rd quarter, just to help secure Manny's job. After that he pours it on. Afterwards, James will talk about how close the game was until a few unfortunate turns of events. You know, like being outsmarted EVERY play in the second half. "We came out looking well prepared, but we just couldn't sustain the energy. They made a few big plays and our children no longer felt safe. It's alright now, though, because Coach Diaz has made sure all the children have their comfy snugglies to make them feel safe and protected from the big bad Brown wolf." I swear, I almost expect this post game speech from him.
Jesus! I hope not😂! If they blow us out Manny should be fired

Advertisement
Advertisement
I did not read the previous 4 pages so I apologize if this has already been mentioned but...

How common sense was it to see the words "blake james" and "packer" in the same sentence? :11263365343-2b1651dd24-o:

First appearance this week. Didn’t seem stressed or uncomfortable. Pretty much a nothing burger.

Durham asked about the bye week and Blake deflected to talking about other sports.

Packer asked about Herbstreits comments and Blake responded with the same rhetoric as Manny almost verbatim.

Durham suggested letting the season play out and Blake responded Diaz was focused on UNC and there’s no easy games left.

More time was spent on Blake’s opinion on the CFP than any other subject.

On a positive note, this was the 15th straight semester all UM student athletes averaged a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher.

After the commercial break, both Packer and Durham defended both Blake and Frenk concerning Kirk’s comments noting Frank’s leadership during the pandemic last year. Where have we heard that before.

Edit: I should have put a disclaimer in the original OP stating this thread was in no way an endorsement if this doofus. Just wanted to provide some info that I happened across this morning.
I wish we could take that 3.0 GPA and that to our point total every week🤬

Advertisement
Back