Blake James on Packer & Durham

Advertisement
Even the public humiliation of the entire athletic program means nothing to this school. Even the face of the department being dragged through social media doesn’t matter. If all the L’s on the column in all of the different sports hasn’t mattered in years then why should it matter now.

When a person shows you who they really are……believe them the first time.

This school keeps showing us their true colors while talking out of their *** for over 20 years and got lucky with Butch after they threw the program to the wolves.
It’s all bullsht!! The tweets the insiders all the Lonzo and the right people nonsense.
It’s all bs. Manny and Blake look like he’s here until the wheels fall off. Idk what crazy deal they made or who’s protecting them. But no way they fire a coach with a week left until a big conference game.

Advertisement
I am sure he can dictate what questions and topics he will address during interviews. Otherwise, no interview.

it's crazy.. the 3 largest sports under his watch are total trash right now.. somehow he keeps his job??? great standards and accountability from the school... a school that has 5 football titles and 4 baseball titles is somehow OK with being at the bottom of the ACC in the 3 big sports.

Advertisement
BJ lives up to his name but he is also the maverick that is needed right now.
He's one of the few reporters who covers the program. Many credentialed staffers at a number of outlets are not reporters, but are simply writers that write about what everybody else can see with their eyes. I don't need to name names. It's that way everywhere by the way. But BJ is a real reporter with real sources and real scoops, no matter what the CIS All-Americans say.

Advertisement
Durham suggested letting the season play out and Blake responded Diaz was focused on UNC and there’s no easy games left.
1633629642269.gif

Advertisement
I love that all the student-athletes at the U average above a 3.0. But let’s not act like the literal athletic director is directly impacting that.

The only respectable skill he has aside from kissing *** is fundraising, which this program would do in its sleep with competently run programs.

Advertisement
Back