Blake James: Hype Tweet on Future Schedule

Advertisement
Likely: Florida

My Preference: USC, Texas, Hawaii (for the trip)

No Thanks: Penn State, UCF (or any other G5 team)

Sleeper: Arkansas, Central Michigan (Enos tour) #kidding
Actually, Hawaii produces a lot of high 4 star talent on the D and O lines. West Coast teams get most, but Miami could make some major in roads.

Advertisement
That was Paul Dee. We didn’t do that stupidity in 2013.

Yes we did. Maybe 30K is a bit of an exaggeration, but we gave the Gaytors a MUCH larger allotment than we gave to any other team. That's a fact. They had just over 25K.

Plus, we added capacity for that game. I sat in a lower bowl sideline area that wasn't a part of the seating capacity for the rest of the year.

Should be against a team that is coming into SFLA and taking our recruits. Make it either against Bama, UGA, Ohio State, UF, or LSU

Advertisement
I th
Yes we did. Maybe 30K is a bit of an exaggeration, but we gave the Gaytors a MUCH larger allotment than we gave to any other team. That's a fact. They had just over 25K.

Plus, we added capacity for that game. I sat in a lower bowl sideline area that wasn't a part of the seating capacity for the rest of the year.

I think you’re confusing that for the 2003 game.

Advertisement
It's most likely UF in a home and home series.

I would love to see Miami start hitting up some traditional opponents again, especially OU. OU has shown that they are willing to play Miami in true home/home matchups. Same with Ohio State, same with Nebraska. I'm done with these stupid neutral site games, because it actually hurts Miami's bottom line. Miami cannot afford to have the best OOC game be at a neutral site year after year. Our fans won't pay to see 6-7 home games with possibly one being worth a ****.

Advertisement
Back