Blake James: Hype Tweet on Future Schedule

Likely: Florida

My Preference: USC, Texas, Hawaii (for the trip)

No Thanks: Penn State, UCF (or any other G5 team)

Sleeper: Arkansas, Central Michigan (Enos tour) #kidding

Advertisement
My guess is Long Beach St or Cal State Fullerton. Make some west coast trips(which I would love)

I was hoping for a unique home and home. Somewhere with a nice destination to make a vacation out of it (few and far between in CFB) along with attending the game. Nope!

Advertisement
We need to get our soul back from LSU honestly. Ive never seen us play Georgia, and have wanted to play Tennessee again after the "soldier" game. Texas, USC, Oregon would also be nice matchups, preferably when USC has a pulse.

Advertisement
It would be nice to play a team from a location with a strong recruiting base that isn't always bagging up Miami kids already (a game in Miami would help their pitch even more) like USC , Texas, maybe Michigan.

I think Blake is the guy Manny's talking about when he mentions disease.

Advertisement
We need to get our soul back from LSU honestly. Ive never seen us play Georgia, and have wanted to play Tennessee again after the "soldier" game. Texas, USC, Oregon would also be nice matchups, preferably when USC has a pulse.

In before the CIS pvssies come to tell us that we shouldn't play any of those schools because Alabama and Ohio Taint play cupcake OOC schedules.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back