Blake James: Hype Tweet on Future Schedule

I hope it’s a more long-term agreement — like playing them home-home every 2 or 3 years or something. But I feel like it’s just gonna be something similar to what we saw in the 2008/2013 home and home that we had with them, where it’s only two games and nothing more.

Advertisement
Capture.JPG

Best to ever velcro 'em up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Renewed Home/Home series with the Gators would be amazing. One, it would be awesome and needs to happen. Two, it would be very Gator to ink a deal like that before a major upswing for us to becoming a perennial top 5 program and beating that *** annually again so they cancel it.

Our luck though, Blake just signed a Home/Home with Stetson. Go Hatters! Ticket allocations in DeLand are going to be really tight.

Advertisement
The question is, why wait to next Tuesday to announce it, if it's not the gaytors? If it's not them, I will settle for their alternative squad, which is full of their former players who are now incarcerated........."Longest Yard" style!

Advertisement
Teams it is not.... Bama (already have a series with them) MSU (already have a series with them) USF ( already have a series with them) UCF (they are *****'s)

Teams it is not.... Bama (already have a series with them) MSU (already have a series with them) USF ( already have a series with them) UCF (they are *****'s)

UCF wants to be a treated like a big time P5 program as if people respect their nAtIoNaL cHaMpIoNsHiP.

Hope it's Texas or Pedo St...areas in which Canes recruited well for years but in recent times has dried up...

Based on Miami and Florida's schedule if it is a home & home then it will probably be 2022 & 2023. It could also be in the 2021 season but I doubt Miami wants to play Alabama, Florida, and Michigan State in the same year.

Advertisement
Back