Blake James how can Coach D still be on the practice field?

It underlines the incompetence that Golden is supposed to be a defensive guy and his best friend is a DC. Embarrassment. Those two need to star feeling out new careers.

Advertisement
to bad we didnt fire golden during the bye week more time to un**** his D. It cannot be that hard to modify his powder puff scheme, change it to a 4/2 /5 quan and Chad attacking the qb

I guarantee you they gave Golden the option of staying if he fired Dnofrio.

Golden chose a 7 million dollar buyout over keeping his job till the end of the year.

Golden knew we could not fire both he and Dnofrio considering how bad our coaching staff is.

That c**ksucker chose the 7mil buyout.

The answer is in this thread. You can't just fire everyone and change the scheme from Monday to Thursday.

I still can't figure out why people are worried about this season. The season is over. We're not making wholesale changes to try to make a run at the ACC title. The function of the staff now is to keep recruiting and make sure we have a team on the field come Saturday.

Disagree. You can fire coach D and tweak a couple of things here and there. Not saying this is the answer for the long run; however, keeping him isn't helping either. I would do it for the players. New leadership is needed so take out the cancer now.

Advertisement
The only reason to keep Dorito around now is just for the shear humiliation. Treat him like a grad assistant and make him wash the jockstraps by hand. Have Kareem take a **** on his shoes every morning.

We have seen Dorito run a one gap and go to press coverage, usually after the opposing team has scored a bunch already. Hopefully Larry Scott will tell him to run that from the get go.

Advertisement
Note the amazing detail around his ***** and the saggy triceps.

CSVFf7NWoAEGrqx.jpg

This is another black mark on golden. The fact that he cannot put together a competent defensive staff is one of the reasons his butt buddy has not been canned. I mean who's going to take over defensive play calling duties? Hurlie Brown? Pee Willie? Coach no D is the tallest midget left standing.

This. It's a systematic symptom of Golden. There's no depth ANYWHERE. We don't even have a remotely acceptable backup QB developed after almost 2 yrs of Kaaya as well so not having a guy on staff able to run a defense is no surprise.

The answer is in this thread. You can't just fire everyone and change the scheme from Monday to Thursday.

I still can't figure out why people are worried about this season. The season is over. We're not making wholesale changes to try to make a run at the ACC title. The function of the staff now is to keep recruiting and make sure we have a team on the field come Saturday.

you can modity the D by maken it a more attacking style. These are not little league kids its not hard to make some changes. -1 for being a *****

Al Golden planned this out very well.

He has been daring Blake to fire him since last November.

I guaratee they told Al he could fire Dnofrio and salvage his job for the rest of the year. Al knew he was gone at the end of the year anyway so he told them to eat **** and they had to fire him. Al knew they could not fire Dnofrio because he is the only person on the staff that could come close to running the D.

Basically, Al chose the 7 mil buyout and his buddy Dnofrio over the players and the program.

He is a piece of garbage.

Advertisement
Should've fired Coach No D after the first game against Kansas St, i knew the new defensive scheme was going to be bad after watching Klein tear us apart. And Paul Williams, he should've never been brought down here, he is trash.

Golden had 100% contractual control over assistants.

Miami had no ability to fire Dnofrio

Should've fired Coach No D after the first game against Kansas St, i knew the new defensive scheme was going to be bad after watching Klein tear us apart. And Paul Williams, he should've never been brought down here, he is trash.

Advertisement
Had to be a deal...

Keep my staff till year end.

cut my buy out 10%

Had to be something on this line...

he should of been fired after the first year both them clowns

Golden had 100% contractual control over assistants.

Miami had no ability to fire Dnofrio

He is a employee of Miami, they can and could have canned his ***. Only that Golden told them he would walk if they do. Boyfwend or i no corchi.

Advertisement
Back