Blake James how can Coach D still be on the practice field?

DancingBear

Recruit
Premium
Coach D is toxic to the football program.He should of been fired two years ago.The players,coaches,ex players,and fans do not like him or his schemes.Many boosters have told this to James for the last two years and some have cut their financial support because he has not been fired.The players have stopped playing for him and Dorrito has had run ins with current coaches,fans,and players.Blake James or the Board fired Golden Sunday but how oblivious he must be that he did not take out the most toxic tumor in the program,Coach D.Even if we have to pay him per contract any fool can deduce that we have no chance at winning a football game if Coach D and his schemes are still on our sidelines.The Dolphins figured that out and got rid of Coyle hopefully James can figure this out by Saturday if not James should be gone also.

Advertisement
This is another black mark on golden. The fact that he cannot put together a competent defensive staff is one of the reasons his butt buddy has not been canned. I mean who's going to take over defensive play calling duties? Hurlie Brown? Pee Willie? Coach no D is the tallest midget left standing.

It's kind of a slap in the face to Golden, isn't it? "We've been telling you to fire this guy for years. Get out. No, not you, you can stay."

I actually find it kind of funny in a way.

He still sucks hairy fecal matter covered ******* but it's amusing to me that Goldie is shown the door but due to necessity we keep his lackey around.

I'm curious to see if we change anything at all and simplify (meaning No-D was simply following orders all these years) or if we continue to just see the same old lazy defense with 12 playsheets and mass confusion.

My money is on the latter obviously. Because he sucks, and he's an *******, and he's a douche.

I'm curious as well. I wonder if anything on defense will change. I kind of think not much will change but we'll see.

Advertisement
talk aboout shytting on your one shot if Larry Scott trots this team out saturday with donofrio doing the same ****

Don't worry this will be Dnofrio's last season as well

You missed the point to this thread. This is just another perfect example how poorly this Football program is run. Blake James is an idiot.

I have feeling Golden negotiated something for them to keep Donofrio. Maybe he took less of a buyout, even on the way out he took care of his bff.

just my opinion.

GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
I don't know if we can fire No D at this point. You can't just teach the kids a whole new scheme and terminology in mid season. We're going to know a little more about this guy on Saturday. If he plays the same vanilla defense then we know he is also the problem. If the defense is more aggressive and plays better then it was Al overriding him. Either way, I came in with no expectation for this season. Al is gone so we've won. Let's fill the stadium for the last two games and show the kids we have their back and get the right guy in here to hit the ground running for next year.

I don't know if we can fire No D at this point. You can't just teach the kids a whole new scheme and terminology in mid season. We're going to know a little more about this guy on Saturday. If he plays the same vanilla defense then we know he is also the problem. If the defense is more aggressive and plays better then it was Al overriding him. Either way, I came in with no expectation for this season. Al is gone so we've won. Let's fill the stadium for the last two games and show the kids we have their back and get the right guy in here to hit the ground running for next year.

Right. Let's see if Dorito's D can hold Duke to only 58 points.

Advertisement
It's simple. It's a testament to the type of staff that was assembled by golden. There's no one in that staff that can step up and run the defense. That's the only reason why he's not let go yet.

This is another black mark on golden. The fact that he cannot put together a competent defensive staff is one of the reasons his butt buddy has not been canned. I mean who's going to take over defensive play calling duties? Hurlie Brown? Pee Willie? Coach no D is the tallest midget left standing.

how about Ice? If he comes and plays that same type D he should be canned Sunday. That goes for numb nuts too coley with his conservative play calling. Tired of seeing bubble screens time to attack . Line up in a Power I and run over the little giants,. We have to out weigh them by 50 pnds a kid and if they can t accomplish that time to send more coaches packing

Advertisement
It would be funny as **** if Coach D actually knows what he is doing and puts a savage defense on the field. Doubt it though.

Couple way of looking at it I guess. 1) God has a strange sense of humor. God ... "Okay, I saw your planes flying around and gave you what you asked. What's your problem?" 2) Mark thinking "Great frigging Al sticks me with this horrible defense all these years, now he is relaxing with big huge buy out check and I'm stuck out here is these frigging heat ducking birds that I think are planes aimed at me! Thanks buddy." 3) BOT and Blake "That's what you get for making use do crap we don't want to do.

I want them to scrap that horrible defense TODAY.

i dont care if we get gashed from learning a new defense. just let the kids play aggressive. we're already getting run up and down the field

The answer is in this thread. You can't just fire everyone and change the scheme from Monday to Thursday.

I still can't figure out why people are worried about this season. The season is over. We're not making wholesale changes to try to make a run at the ACC title. The function of the staff now is to keep recruiting and make sure we have a team on the field come Saturday.

Advertisement
Back